Thread: NFL Draft Selections

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arhymemaster View Post
    Another wasted pick on a RB.
    Who are you taking then? Tarkenton?

2. Quote Originally Posted by arhymemaster View Post
    For me, nobody beats Sweetness. I think of him like most basketball fans think of Michael Jordan, like most soccer fans think of Pele or Diego Maradona.

3. Quote Originally Posted by theprodigy View Post
    Who are you taking then? Tarkenton?
    And LOLOL!!!!

4. arhymemaster is offline The Real Gunslinger Perennial Pro Bowler

Why the hell would I take Tarkenton now? Hes not even one of the 5 best QB's of all time.

5. arhymemaster is offline The Real Gunslinger Perennial Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by EAkadima15 View Post
    For me, nobody beats Sweetness. I think of him like most basketball fans think of Michael Jordan, like most soccer fans think of Pele or Diego Maradona.
    HA. I think your mistaken. Jim Brown is the Jordan of football, not Walter Payton. Walter Payton is the Nolan Ryan of football.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Quote Originally Posted by EAkadima15 View Post
    Don't forget to update post #13 in the All Time Draft thread.

I may live in Florida, but I bleed Chicago navy & orange

7. Quote Originally Posted by arhymemaster View Post
    HA. I think your mistaken. Jim Brown is the Jordan of football, not Walter Payton. Walter Payton is the Nolan Ryan of football.
    HA? No, Jim Brown didn't last long enough to be the undisputed greatest of all time. I won't let the likes of the Sporting News and Sports Illustrated convince me otherwise. When I watch Sweetness, I always consider him the greatest. But I know that is just me. There is no clear undisputed greatest player in the history of football, which is what makes this so appealing to me. And I would definitely put Payton on a scale much higher than Nolan Ryan.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Dang. Payton was probably my best chance to move down. I'm still fielding offers, though.

1.5- Tom Brady, QB, 2.28- Brian Orakpo, OLB, 3.28- Marcell Dareus, DT, 4.5- Percy Harvin, WR, 5.28- Tyrann Mathieu, CB/FS, 6.5- Justin Smith, DE, 7.28- Jerry Hughes, OLB, 8.5- Brian Cushing, ILB, 9.28- Tyvon Branch, SS, 10.5- Larry Warford, OG, 11.28- Jermichael Finley, TE, 12.5- Arian Foster, RB, 13.28- DeAngelo Hall, CB, 14.5- Chris Clark, OT, 15.28- Sidney Rice, WR, 16.5- Dominic Raiola, C, 17.28- Carl Nicks, G, 18.5- Marcel Reece, MN, 19.28- Jabari Greer, CB, 20.5- Nick Roach, MLB, 21.28- Charles Woodson, FS, 22.5- Khalif Barnes, OT, 23.28- Brett Keisel, DE, 24.5- Asante Samuel, CB, 25.28- Jacoby Jones, WR, 26.5- Jonathan Stewart, RB/TVHost, 27.28- Tommy Kelly, DE, 28.5- Jonathan Martin, OT, 29.28- Thomas Keiser, LB 30.5- Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR 31.28- Mike Brisiel, OG, 32.5- Dustin Keller, TE

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Quote Originally Posted by arhymemaster View Post
    I wouldn't call any Hall of Famer a wasted pick. Some people think differently. Some people may pick WR with their first selection. Some people may choose to go defense with their first pick. It's definately going to be interesting.

I may live in Florida, but I bleed Chicago navy & orange

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008

I like both of the first 2 selections alot.

mr0zip0 is now eligible to make his pick.

+ Reply to Thread