+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 78 Percent of Eagles Fans...

Threaded View

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

78 Percent of Eagles Fans...

Don't agree with the QB Dog Killer signing.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/feature?...ews&id=6964435

Good to hear that more than three-quarters of the Philly population have some sense of morality.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Im in that 1/4 that likes him but how did they get that number so quick I bet its curved somehow

azchargersfan21 is offline Raping a defense near you Perennial Pro Bowler

How is signing him immoral?
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

I love how you're demonizing Vick, yet not advocating for Brandon Marshall to be suspended nor asking for Dante Stallworth to be suspended for life. I also think it's hysterically funny that you think that going to prison is too harsh for Plexico Burress.
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod. www.footballclod.wordpress.com

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Blazedestin View Post
    I love how you're demonizing Vick, yet not advocating for Brandon Marshall to be suspended nor asking for Dante Stallworth to be suspended for life. I also think it's hysterically funny that you think that going to prison is too harsh for Plexico Burress.
    There all different situations Marshall hasnt been convicted yet and Dante just had really bad luck and plaxico shot himself and lost his job and got publicy embarrassed which should be punishment enough

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by mpg1995 View Post
    There all different situations Marshall hasnt been convicted yet and Dante just had really bad luck and plaxico shot himself and lost his job and got publicy embarrassed which should be punishment enough
    Brandon Marshall beat the **** out of multiple girlfriends.

Dante Stallworth didn't have "Bad Luck". He decided to go out driving with a BAC 1.5x the legal limit. That's not a case of bad luck.

Plexico Burress decided to carry a loaded handgun in a crowded club, without having any of the safeties on it having it properly secured.

And you're saying that Vick is more of a threat to society than any of those three?
    - Also known as Dan.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Brandon Marshall beat the **** out of multiple girlfriends.

Dante Stallworth didn't have "Bad Luck". He decided to go out driving with a BAC 1.5x the legal limit. That's not a case of bad luck.

Plexico Burress decided to carry a loaded handgun in a crowded club, without having any of the safeties on it having it properly secured.

And you're saying that Vick is more of a threat to society than any of those three?
    from what i heard about the video of stallworth killing him even if stallworth was completely sober he still would have hit him

and i agree with you on Vick I just think these situations are different

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by mpg1995 View Post
    from what i heard about the video of stallworth killing him even if stallworth was completely sober he still would have hit him

and i agree with you on Vick I just think these situations are different
    Bull. If he was sober, he would have had better sense than to keep on barreling down while honking his horn and flashing his bright lights.
    - Also known as Dan.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007

I think Stallworth was hoping that his BAC would drop like the passes that are thrown to him...
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

I guess I missed the part where Marshall, Stallworth and Burress committed torture.

+ Reply to Thread