+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 207

Thread: 78 Percent of Eagles Fans...

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

    I posted this before but I think it really needs to be read, so I'm posting it again. Read the part about Relevance of Motive and the part about Recklessness and it should be pretty clear that just because Stallworth "didn't mean to do it" is irrelevant and makes his crime far worse than Vick's.

  2. J Snazzy's Avatar
    J Snazzy is offline uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Perennial Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA (The Broke State)
    Posts
    6,202

    Quote Originally Posted by Simonds View Post
    Congrats J Snazzy, you managed to sound completely rational and it was 4:30 in the morning!
    wooot

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaJeff View Post
    That's ridiculous and absurd. Walt would hold the same view about Vick if he were white or hispanic and so would I.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaJeff View Post
    Yeah, I kind of figured that out after the fact.
    haha yeah man

    Quote Originally Posted by mpg1995 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-an-offer-too/

    Walt the bengals offered a contract too does that mean you hate them too
    Shocking. One of the worst franchises in the NFL. It's a shame Carson Palmer went to Cini. A team intent on not only signing the most thug of thugs but also not protecting him with a good O-line.
    Chicago Bears
    Nebraska Cornhuskers


    Wants: O-line, Tall WR, and a 3 tech.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    17,649

    Quote Originally Posted by J Snazzy View Post
    wooot





    haha yeah man



    Shocking. One of the worst franchises in the NFL. It's a shame Carson Palmer went to Cini. A team intent on not only signing the most thug of thugs but also not protecting him with a good O-line.
    I feel bad for carson every day

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    997

    Vick has been to jail. He is nothing more then a huge headache. He'll bring publicity questioning a teams ideas and morality. Whats there that isn't a massive draw to the Bengals.

  5. In this country a man can make a mistake and pay his debt to society. After he pays his debt he should no longer be held down by the system or the people.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    997

    Quote Originally Posted by fikedemon View Post
    In this country a man can make a mistake and pay his debt to society. After he pays his debt he should no longer be held down by the system or the people.
    Would you hire a child rapist just because he's been to jail?

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    3,415

    I don't know if this was already said, because I don't feel like reading through this thread, but if the Eagles make it to the playoffs, or to the Super Bowl, then all those idiots who say "I'M NOT AN EAGLES FAN ANYMORE" will be Eagles fans again. I think what Vick did is horrible... I've said before on this board that what he did is worse then what Stallworth did, but if Michael Vick is scoring touchdowns and making big plays I am going to cheer for him. I want to win a Super Bowl, and if this helps, then I'm all for it.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,239

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazedestin View Post
    I guess I missed the part where Vick was a danger to other humans.
    Google "Ron Mexico".

  9. Quote Originally Posted by archon095 View Post
    Would you hire a child rapist just because he's been to jail?
    Not if I owned a ****ing day care center, but there are other jobs that the employees never come in contact with children and therefore those child rapists should be considered for the job. Then it comes down to do the child rapists have more to offer than other people, and if so why not go with them? In all likelihood they don't, so they don't get hired because they are in fact criminals. Mike Vick is a different story though because he could have more to offer than some scrub on some teams practice squad (he does have 9 weeks to get in shape). Last I checked there are no dog kennels in any of the NFL teams training facilities or anything like that.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    17,649

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedGreen View Post
    I don't know if this was already said, because I don't feel like reading through this thread, but if the Eagles make it to the playoffs, or to the Super Bowl, then all those idiots who say "I'M NOT AN EAGLES FAN ANYMORE" will be Eagles fans again. I think what Vick did is horrible... I've said before on this board that what he did is worse then what Stallworth did, but if Michael Vick is scoring touchdowns and making big plays I am going to cheer for him. I want to win a Super Bowl, and if this helps, then I'm all for it.
    im 100% with you

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts