+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 78 Percent of Eagles Fans...

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009

If vick makes the eagles better im glad to have him and so will most fans that actually care about watching the eagles win if vick sucks he simply will ride the bench for a year then go to the UFL

2. Quote Originally Posted by Simonds View Post
    The sad truth is that animal torture shocks and revolts us more than human torture because movies, media, etc. have desensitized us to human torture.
    Not only that, I think that people see other humans as being to somewhat defend themselves whereas animals are much less capable of doing so. Not saying that its necessarily true, many people see it this way though.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It's not a greater legal crime, but it's a greater moral crime. That is why 78 percent of Eagles fans are against the move.
    Moral crime? According to what? That has to be the vaguest, most subjective BS ever.

Dante Stallworth killed a man. I heard nothing out of you saying you were glad he was suspended for 2009, nor anything saying he should be banned for life from football. How is getting smashed, driving into your car, speeding down the road, and killing a man, a lesser "Moral Crime" than killing dogs?
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod. www.footballclod.wordpress.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It's not a greater legal crime, but it's a greater moral crime. That is why 78 percent of Eagles fans are against the move.
    If Vick was known to be a player of Marshall's caliber then the numbers would be different.

I'm with Dan on this one. All four players being discussed here have done disgusting things, but at least Vick has had a prison sentence and paid for his mistakes with hard time. The same can't be said about the other three players. If Marshall is allowed to remain on a team then it's a complete double standard to say Vick can't be.

azchargersfan21 is offline Raping a defense near you Perennial Pro Bowler

I think the Pitt bulls are more than capable of defending themselves more than some humans even
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Walt your getting your number from an online poll where anyone can vote even non football fans so using that number is just retarted we should make a poll on this sight for the eagle fans

7. Quote Originally Posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
    I think the Pitt bulls are more than capable of defending themselves more than some humans even
    Not after they have just lost a fight against another dog. Which is when one would be executed.

You people are defining a man by one choice. That isn't fair because I am sure you all have done bad things in your life. You are only looking at a small part of the big picture
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by mad36092 View Post
    Not after they have just lost a fight against another dog. Which is when one would be executed.
    I thought they fought to the death?

10. Are you referring to Vick?

+ Reply to Thread