2009 NFL Survivor Contest - Rules ***READ BEFORE ENTERING!!!***
At the end of the season, the winners will receive:
1st Place: $350
2nd Place: $50
1. Free to play.
1. Any WF.com Forum member with 15 OR MORE POSTS is eligible. To become a member, click on Register at the top left of the screen (under the logo)
You can make your survivor pick prior to having 15 posts, but you must have 15 posts by noon Eastern on Sunday, Sept. 13, or you will automatically be eliminated.
2. Pick one team to win each week. They just have to win (no cover or anything). If your team wins, you stay alive. If your team loses or ties, you're eliminated.
3. You can only use a team once. So, if you use the Colts or Patriots in Week 1, you can't use them later.
4. You must post a survivor pick each week. If you miss a week, you're eliminated.
5. To enter the survivor contest, create your own thread in this section. To create a thread on this forum, you need 10 posts unless I manually make you a full-time member. Because I'm not on 24/7, it's easier to just get 10 posts.
6. You can change your pick up until noon Eastern on Sunday. To change your pick, edit the post in your thread.
7. If there are many contestants remaining after Week 10, each week could have some sort of additional requirement (i.e. pick winner of a specific contest, total score of MNF game, etc.)
8. Only one entry per person. Anyone caught with multiple entries from the same IP address will be disqualified from the contest.
9. If you win prize money, I'll ask you how you would prefer it, whether it's by check, Pay Pal, money order or gift certificate.
CASH IS NOT AN OPTION (I'm not sending cash out in an envelope because it'll be stolen).
Seattle over Oakland for Week 1
Unless you picked a Thursday game.
Originally Posted by Walter
sounds like a great idea... cant wait
do you really think that almost everyone will lose by week 10?
unless chad pennington plays the game of his life
idk how the seahawks will do though - kinda risky
hey walter just wanted to tell you i have been using your website for over a year and has always helped me with your football advice
I think sokkerchamp should have to have 30 legitimate posts to participate