+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I Want Dan Hawkins Head!

  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,690

    I Want Dan Hawkins Head!

    That ******* has ruined the once proud program of Colorado. I want him and his son to leave town tonight. We have great running backs, and an Offensive Line BUILT to RUN THE FOOTBALL. But no, Hawkins is incompitent and passes, or will run the most retarded play. WE have a runningback in Darrell Scott, who could have been the best runningback since Rashaan Salaam, but instead we get Cody ****ing Hawkins throwing the football. I am sick of paying for season tickets year in and year out, only to watch this bull****. Hawkins needs to go, hire someone else, like Dave Logan, or a DC from somewhere.

    /rant
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin


  2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Petersburg,Florida
    Posts
    2,364

    So the QB's his son?

    Damn I would be pissed too!

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The grind
    Posts
    16,983

    Dude, I was seriously pissed with the play calls. OMG. I'm sorry, but Cody sucks. Yeah, I said it. Bring in the backup now. But, I will say this, I was surprised how stout CSU front was. The game sucked.

  4. azchargersfan21's Avatar
    azchargersfan21 is offline Raping a defense near you Perennial Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
    That ******* has ruined the once proud program of Colorado. I want him and his son to leave town tonight. We have great running backs, and an Offensive Line BUILT to RUN THE FOOTBALL. But no, Hawkins is incompitent and passes, or will run the most retarded play. WE have a runningback in Darrell Scott, who could have been the best runningback since Rashaan Salaam, but instead we get Cody ****ing Hawkins throwing the football. I am sick of paying for season tickets year in and year out, only to watch this bull****. Hawkins needs to go, hire someone else, like Dave Logan, or a DC from somewhere.

    /rant
    On a side note do you know who Ray Polk is?
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,690

    Quote Originally Posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
    On a side note do you know who Ray Polk is?
    Yeah he is our back up/starting strong safety.

    Again, if CU does not comeout and dominate, and I mean DOMINATE Toledo, I am calling for Dave Logan to be our headcoach. Could recruit instate effectively, and bring back the golden days of CU (1990's) he is an alum, NFL player, effective coach, and could get some of his buddies in their to coach.
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin


  6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    2,430

    Take a deep breath......in........and out.......in.........and out.
    49ers:3-4

    Cal:6-3

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    2,176

    Not a CU fan, but being born in Denver, I've had small soft spots for both CU and CSU and it's disappointing to see how the program has fallen.

    I also agree that Hawkins is not a good coach and it's unfortunate the team is not coached well on game day. At least you have good young RBs and OL, that's something for the future.

  8. azchargersfan21's Avatar
    azchargersfan21 is offline Raping a defense near you Perennial Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
    Yeah he is our back up/starting strong safety.
    Wow not a RB anymore? That is new. Just wondering because he led my school to our most famous state title back in the day I was hoping he would be starting somewhere but I guess not.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,690

    Quote Originally Posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
    Wow not a RB anymore? That is new. Just wondering because he led my school to our most famous state title back in the day I was hoping he would be starting somewhere but I guess not.
    No they switched him to Safety this year. I mean not because he wasn't a good RB, he just was buried on the depth chart and we needed a Safety.
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin


  10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The grind
    Posts
    16,983

    Hmmm, I'm not saying Hawkins isn't a good coach. He's recruiting in a different level than he was a Boise. I just don't like Cody.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts