View Poll Results: Do you approve of Obama?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

10 34.48%
  • No.

8 27.59%
  • Not sure.

11 37.93%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you approve of President Obama's job as president so far?

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Do you approve of President Obama's job as president so far?

Lets here some opinions.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Canada disapproves.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009

I said Not Sure.

I am as liberal of a person as you can get, but I really don't think he is being agressive enough with his policies. We cannot keep the status quo in the country, there needs to be change, and I do not feel like he is living up to his promises. I think he is still doing better than McCain did, but he needs to pick it up.

Granted it is only 8 months into his term, I will reserve my judgement.
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Do I approve of the job that the people who are pulling the strings and really run our country are doing? No.

azchargersfan21 is offline Raping a defense near you Perennial Pro Bowler

No especially if that healthcare plan passes. I don't see how you can't be against it
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Too early to pass judgement. I wanna see how some of these things play out over the next few years before I make any judgements
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Season long bets

Trent Richardson Under 825.5 RY 3 units
    Tom Brady Over 4400 PY 1 unit
    Eric Decker Over 825.5 RY 5 units
    Mercedes Lewis Over 500.5 PY 3 units
    Geno Atkins Under 8.5 Sacks 3 units
    Calvin Johnson Under 11.5 TDs 3 units
    Ravens Over 8.5 Wins 3 units
    Bills Under 6.5 Wins 3 units

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I live in California, so I have to say yes.
    49ers:3-4

Cal:6-3

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
    No especially if that healthcare plan passes. I don't see how you can't be against it
    I think if you're uninsurred your not against it.
    Last edited by Dusty; 09-11-2009 at 12:07 AM. Reason: I fail at spelling and grammar
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
    I think if you're uninsurred your not against it.
    I'm uninsured and I'm against it.

But I do really like a lot of what Obama is doing. Mostly, it's just the fact the he sincerely wants to move past the utter irrational insanity of political debate and have rational discussions about issues. I tend to think he's wrong about most things, but it's nice to have someone who actually cares about what's true and wants to do the right thing, even if he is rarely right about what that is.

1.5- Tom Brady, QB, 2.28- Brian Orakpo, OLB, 3.28- Marcell Dareus, DT, 4.5- Percy Harvin, WR, 5.28- Tyrann Mathieu, CB/FS, 6.5- Justin Smith, DE, 7.28- Jerry Hughes, OLB, 8.5- Brian Cushing, ILB, 9.28- Tyvon Branch, SS, 10.5- Larry Warford, OG, 11.28- Jermichael Finley, TE, 12.5- Arian Foster, RB, 13.28- DeAngelo Hall, CB, 14.5- Chris Clark, OT, 15.28- Sidney Rice, WR, 16.5- Dominic Raiola, C, 17.28- Carl Nicks, G, 18.5- Marcel Reece, MN, 19.28- Jabari Greer, CB, 20.5- Nick Roach, MLB, 21.28- Charles Woodson, FS, 22.5- Khalif Barnes, OT, 23.28- Brett Keisel, DE, 24.5- Asante Samuel, CB, 25.28- Jacoby Jones, WR, 26.5- Jonathan Stewart, RB/TVHost, 27.28- Tommy Kelly, DE, 28.5- Jonathan Martin, OT, 29.28- Thomas Keiser, LB 30.5- Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR 31.28- Mike Brisiel, OG, 32.5- Dustin Keller, TE

+ Reply to Thread