Thread: Jeff Garcia to Eagles, Feeley to Panthers

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Jeff Garcia to Eagles, Feeley to Panthers

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

What do you guys think?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009

I bet before Kolb throws his first completion that fans are chanting for Garcia. They love him here.

Blue is offline Master of English 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Feeley will be starting by...*checks schedule*...Week 6 at the latest.

Garcia to Philly only surprises me because they already have Vick and Kolb on roster. Garcia did play in Philly a couple years ago, and did pretty well, so there's a preexisting connection and he knows the scheme pretty well.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009

They have no back up for Kolb this week, so they had to sign someone and Feeley was taken.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ESPN just said that Kolb has turned the ball over on 1/3 of his drives this preseason and the offense hasn't scored a point while he was in?

If that's true Garcia might be in really quick.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Kolb's never really gotten any first team reps in practice either. That being said, he's made horrible decisions and doesn't seem very aware of pressure while in the pocket.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Couldn't Garcia just step in? I mean there is no way they have any confidence in Kolb.

From the Panthers standpoint, Feeley may actually be the better quarterback period. I just don't see Jake coming back with any success after this fiascoe.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Quote Originally Posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    Couldn't Garcia just step in? I mean there is no way they have any confidence in Kolb.

They really needed someone to be a back up. They couldn't go into the game with just Kolb. BUT, I'm sure Andy Reid has more faith in Garcia right now seeing as how he's proven to be a good spot-starter.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009

I would start Garcia over Kolb anyday. Sure, Garcia can barely throw past 10 yards, but at least he throws to the right team.

As for Feely, I'd throw him in ASAP. Delhomme either needs to watch over his son more or just stop playing.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Quote Originally Posted by LTomlinson31 View Post
    I would start Garcia over Kolb anyday. Sure, Garcia can barely throw past 10 yards, but at least he throws to the right team.

As for Feely, I'd throw him in ASAP. Delhomme either needs to watch over his son more or just stop playing.

Was that necessary?

+ Reply to Thread