+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I am fully convinced God hates Buffalo.

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009

I am fully convinced God hates Buffalo.

Wide right
    Music City "forward lateral" Miracle

We don't just lose games, no, they lose in the absolute most painful way possible.

One minute I thought we had the game. Just keep riding Fred Jackson, burn the clock and win.

Nope. Not the Buffalo Bills. Does it matter that we almost beat them for the first time since 2003? Nope.

Another special teams play debacles the Bills.

I hate football.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008

I hate having to go to games like this (see: MNF vs Dallas)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007

That was sick. My condolences.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

But He loves Kyle Orton...

In all seriousness, I'm not a Bills fan but that was horrible to watch. Edwards and Jackson and the O line up to that point did a great job. That really sucks. Sorry to Buffalo and their fans. At least the team looks better than people thought.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Painful to watch at the end. I really thought the Bills would pull it out.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Good teams find ways to win.

Bad teams find ways to lose.

Sorry.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by theblackdahliamurder View Post
    Wide right
    Music City "forward lateral" Miracle

We don't just lose games, no, they lose in the absolute most painful way possible.

One minute I thought we had the game. Just keep riding Fred Jackson, burn the clock and win.

Nope. Not the Buffalo Bills. Does it matter that we almost beat them for the first time since 2003? Nope.

Another special teams play debacles the Bills.

I hate football.
    A man in Topeka , Kansas decided to write a book about Churches around the country. He started by flying to San Francisco and started working east from there.

Going to a very large church, he began taking photographs and making notes. He spotted a golden telephone on the vestibule wall and was intrigued with a sign, which read ‘Calls: $10,000 a minute.’

Seeking out the pastor he asked about the phone and the sign. The pastor answered that this golden phone is, in fact, a direct line to heaven and if he pays the price he can talk directly to God.

The man thanked the pastor and continued on his way. As he continued to visit churches in Seattle , Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago, Milwaukee, and around the United States, he found more phones, with the same sign, and the same answer from each pastor.

Finally, he arrived in Massachusetts. Upon entering a church in Boston, MA. He saw the usual golden telephone.

But THIS time, the sign read “Calls: .35 cents.”

Fascinated, he asked to talk to the pastor, “Reverend, I have been in cities all across the country and in each church I have found this golden telephone and have been told it is a direct line to Heaven and that I could talk to God, but in the other churches the cost was $10,000 a minute. Your sign reads only .35 cents a call. Why? Why?”

The pastor, smiling benignly, replied :
    “Son, you’re in Boston, Massachusetts now, home of the Boston Red Sox, the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and Boston College! You’re in God’s Country. It’s a local call."

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Richard Seymour = the best defensive player that NE had.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I fully agree.
    Only God would make a team lose 4 straight super bowls.
    49ers:3-4

Cal:6-3

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Vbsiena View Post
    Good teams find ways to win.

Bad teams find ways to lose.

Sorry.
    So we're a bad team because McKelvin fumbles a kickoff return?

Makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread