+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Week 2: ESPN power rankings - prediction.

1. Week 2: ESPN power rankings - prediction.

Last weeks rankings:
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings?year=2009&week=1

My week 2 predictions:
    Steelers(1), Giants(2), Eagles(3), Patriots(4), Colts(5), Vikings(6), Titans(7), Falcons (8), Ravens(9), Chargers(10), Packers(11), Seahawks(12), Cowboys(13), Saints(14), Jets(15), Bears(16), 49ers(17), Bills(18), Cardinals(19), Panthers(20), Jaguars(21), Redskins(22), Dolphins(23), Texans(24), Browns(25), Buccaneers(26), Chiefs(27), Raiders(28), Broncos(29), Bengels(30), Lions(31), Rams(32).

On the downslide:
    Chargers -5: They almost lost to one of the worst teams in the league. Injuries abound on this team already.
    Panthers -6: They got blown out. Delhomme and his 14.7 QB rating are not the answer.
    Cardinals -6: Sloppy loss at home against a weaker division rival.
    Dolphins - 7: They play the Colts, Chargers and Bills in the next 3 weeks. Look for them to go 0-4.

On the upswing:
    Dallas +4: Romo looks better than he ever did with Owens.
    Saints +4: Brees' effort will help this team win big. Bad play by other teams helps them in the rankings.
    49ers +5: Taking out the defending NFC champs is a good start. They need to beat Seattle next week if they plan on taking the NFC West.
    Jets +8: This teams ranking was too low to begin with, them beating the Texans is proof. They now have their QB, which was the biggest hole they had.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Chargers = over-reaction to yearly early sucking

Jets = over-reaction to yearly early sucking of the texans. Everyone remembers how they finish and deem them a sleeper team. The texans are mediocre at best.

3. I don't think it's fair to call the Raiders "the worst" or "one of the worst" after seeing them in full force last night. Dare I say it, they looked sharp.
    Neckbeard's kung-fu is not strong...

+ Reply to Thread