+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco accuses Jets of tampering with Crabtree

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007

San Francisco accuses Jets of tampering with Crabtree

They filed tampering charges but the Jets deny it. My guess is that the Jets are guilty.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...tampering.html

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Probably not...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008

I hate Crabtree so much oh my gosh.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

This isn't Crabtree's fault, although I hate him too. If the Jets has done this they have to be the stupidest team in the NFL. Why would you make that phone call? It's not like their chances of getting Crabtree would increase if they called his agent

Vampbro for eternity

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Well, the only way Crabtree wouldn't be incredibly stupid not to sit out was if he was sure he could get more money by doing so. If a team says they're willing to pay more, that gives him at least some leverage, and increases the chances he sits. Since there are probably only a few teams that would take Crabtree in round 1 if he sits, the Jets would be smart to say they would if they could get away with it.

1.5- Tom Brady, QB, 2.28- Brian Orakpo, OLB, 3.28- Marcell Dareus, DT, 4.5- Percy Harvin, WR, 5.28- Tyrann Mathieu, CB/FS, 6.5- Justin Smith, DE, 7.28- Jerry Hughes, OLB, 8.5- Brian Cushing, ILB, 9.28- Tyvon Branch, SS, 10.5- Larry Warford, OG, 11.28- Jermichael Finley, TE, 12.5- Arian Foster, RB, 13.28- DeAngelo Hall, CB, 14.5- Chris Clark, OT, 15.28- Sidney Rice, WR, 16.5- Dominic Raiola, C, 17.28- Carl Nicks, G, 18.5- Marcel Reece, MN, 19.28- Jabari Greer, CB, 20.5- Nick Roach, MLB, 21.28- Charles Woodson, FS, 22.5- Khalif Barnes, OT, 23.28- Brett Keisel, DE, 24.5- Asante Samuel, CB, 25.28- Jacoby Jones, WR, 26.5- Jonathan Stewart, RB/TVHost, 27.28- Tommy Kelly, DE, 28.5- Jonathan Martin, OT, 29.28- Thomas Keiser, LB 30.5- Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR 31.28- Mike Brisiel, OG, 32.5- Dustin Keller, TE

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008

if this is true, the Jets are in serious trouble. Makes me think that the Mangidiot is still running the Jets

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Mangenious at work, eh?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Jets seem to have a history with this. They prob did it.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008

This would be a cool punishment from Gooddell:

Jets give up 2010 1st Rounder for Crabtree and have to pay him whatever Parker asks for.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote Originally Posted by wraith36444 View Post
    This would be a cool punishment from Gooddell:

Jets give up 2010 1st Rounder for Crabtree and have to pay him whatever Parker asks for.
    Lol they would probably do that.

But on a serious note, the Jets were accused and later dismissed of similar accusations with Deion Branch a few years back. So i have no idea how this will play out.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

+ Reply to Thread