+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Puppy Puncher's Perspective: Week 7

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008

PP, I'm glad you posted and you're still alive. I was going to send out a search party to find you in the girl's dorms.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Hilarious PP.

3. Quote Originally Posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    It feels really nice not to have my stomach churning on Sunday at the thought of the Ravens going 3-4. But the good news is that Lardarius Webb is finally going to get some reps at cornerback. The bad news is that the entire fan base is calling for Lardarius Webb like Frank Walker is the Antichrist.
    Fixed.

azchargersfan21 is offline Raping a defense near you Perennial Pro Bowler

Lmao I love these great job PP
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

5. Wow, it looks like Viqueens fans are giving Seahawks fans a run for their money in the Whiney-B*tches award.

Your team didn't lose because the refs "screwed you".

You lost because your coach is a douchebag who doesn't know how to handle red zone play-calling (see below), and because your QB has a long-documented career of turning the ball over when the pressure is on.

You were lucky to beat the 9ers, and you were lucky to beat the Ravens.

Against the best defense in the NFL...your luck ran out.

------------------------------------------------
    Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanSteelerBear View Post
    Wow, it looks like Viqueens fans are giving Seahawks fans a run for their money in the Whiney-B*tches award.

You lost because your coach is a douchebag who doesn't know how to handle red zone play-calling (see below), and because your QB has a long-documented career of turning the ball over when the pressure is on.

So you're a USC fan and a Pittsburgh Steelers fan? Hmm, i wonder why

7. Quote Originally Posted by theglorydays View Post
    So you're a USC fan and a Pittsburgh Steelers fan? Hmm, i wonder why
    Because I went to law school at USC.

And I've been a Steelers fan since the 70's, which means I endured the 26 year drought with no Super Bowl rings.

[Unlike other fans here who begin to look for other teams to root for when their team goes through a hard time]

What was your question again?

Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Wow, it looks like Viqueens fans are giving Seahawks fans a run for their money in the Whiney-B*tches award.

I would just like to say that the play was a penalty, the radio guys(vikings) said it, the vikings had plenty of chances and blew it, like I have said before, we lost a road game to a top three team in the AFC, hope to see you in the SB

I'm not *****ing

9. Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    I would just like to say that the play was a penalty, the radio guys(vikings) said it, the vikings had plenty of chances and blew it, like I have said before, we lost a road game to a top three team in the AFC, hope to see you in the SB

I'm not *****ing
    Much respect for taking the loss like a man...you're a credit to your fan base.

I also hope we meet again in the Super Bowl, although it might not be a much higher scoring game than the last time we met in SB IX.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Much respect for taking the loss like a man...you're a credit to your fan base.

I also hope we meet again in the Super Bowl, although it might not be a much higher scoring game than the last time we met in SB IX.
    don't get me wrong I am pissed about the outcome and think that in Minny or at a neutral site the result would be different, but this game just supports my SB pick actually has a good shot(Vikings over Steelers)

+ Reply to Thread