FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Puppy Puncher's Perspective: Week 7

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanSteelerBear View Post
    Because I went to law school at USC.
    That tells me a lot about you.

1: You're an arsewipe lawyer scum.

2: You're used to your football teams getting every break, call and non-football assist known to mankind.

3: Your sigline proves to everyone that you don't know diddly about football.

On a more personal note, I would love it if every lawyer in the world was killed suddenly at the same time. I'll bet the killers would get away with it too... because at their trial, there wouldn't be any lawyers around to give them an adequate defense.

Cheers!

--Z

WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
    PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
    NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
    Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
    Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
    MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
    PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
    Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
    Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
    ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
    Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
    TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
    InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
    Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
    EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
    EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
    Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
    BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
    Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

2. 1. You don't know sh*t about me.

2. GFY.

3. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------
    Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

3. Join Date
    May 2008

Glad you noticed the announcers doggin arizona, they do this every week.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008

I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosCon View Post
    I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy.
    that's a little much, but vikings had like 5 penalties on that drive, they actually gained a total of over 120+ yards on that drive, which is sad, I was more upset about the holding call on McKinnie(30+yard reception by rice) than the dugan call

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull. Problem is though that in any close game someone can blame the refs for a lose. At this point in the NFL refs have way to much power. Penalties should be challengable.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Living in Canada, I can tell you that a large majority of NFL fans I see are wearing Patriot hats. 9/10 times when I press them, they’ll admit they don’t even know who the QB was before Brady.
    Same can be said for the U.S., too. Its really annoying.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008

I love these write ups.

Keep 'em coming.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Good writeups PP.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Full out pessimistic fan since January 17th, 2010

San Diego Chargers (1-0)
    Toronto Maple Leafs (35-37-10, 80 points) - 13th Eastern Conference

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
    Same can be said for the U.S., too. Its really annoying.
    Wait, there was the Patriots before Brady? I though he and Belichick created them.

+ Reply to Thread