+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 220
1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Browns

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Cleveland Browns

Guess I'll start the team thread for my craphole of a team. I've been embarrassed to root for some of my teams in the past(1985 to 1991 Indians, Cavs from 2000-2002) but nothing like this years Cleveland Browns. You know its bad when you wish you had Butch Davis back at coach, Tim Couch and Kelly Holcomb at QB, Willie Green at RB, and Dennis Southcut, Kevin Johnson, and Dennis Chiaverini at WR. BUT I DO! Seriously the following changes need to be made by position:

QB-cut/trade all 3
    RB-cut everyone but Jerome Harrison and James Davis
    WR-cut everyone but Massaquoi, Robiskie, and Cribbs although none are number 1s or even number 2s
    TE- Steve Heiden can stay but the other 2 are pathetic
    O-Line- everyone on the left side of the line can stay; everyone on the right CUT
    D-line- anyone whos name doesnt rhyme with Lawn Snogers pack it up
    Linebackers- this crew is such a joke. Jackson and Wimberly only
    Secondary- Wow this crew is the worst of the worst. Cut everyone. Eric Wright thinks he's Deion but I only see highlights of him getting burned every week on ESPN, Brodney Pool has had 215 concussions, McDonald is infamous for the 99 yard td to eddie royal last season...seriously these people are clowns
    Special team- Pontbrians and Zaztudil...Dawson put up a stink about his contract in the offseason. Seriously??? YOU ARE A KICKER! Not only that but a kicker on a horrible team! Just draft someone in the 7th round
    Coaching staff- I wanted to say fire them all here but I say give one more season. If it fails go after Shottenheimer. He's taken us far in the past lets give him a shot.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Jake Locker/Jimmy Clausen will be running into the best bad team for a rookie QB to be on. The best O-Line of all the bad teams, and some rookie receivers that can get it done. Defense won't be of much help, but this draft could get them going in the right direction, provided they draft smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008

It would be awesome for the Browns to bring in a real QB and try to get some team to make the mistake of giving them a 3rd rounder for Quinn.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009

They'd probably get a conditional 2011 pick for Quinn. Something to the effect of a 4th rounder if he plays under 40% of the offensive snaps, and a 3rd round pick if he plays over.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.

5. the sign of a truely terrible team - the fans want Brian Schotenheimar as coach
    Team Andrea McNulty gangbang

'Be good or be good at it'

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Brian Shottenheimer??? No I want Marty Shottenheimer back in Cleveland if Mangina continues work the team harder in practice than in the actual games. I too think Clausen will be the QB next season although I would like them to get either Eric Berry or Suh

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009

You might be the only Browns fan on here besides Joey Potter and shofma, who doesn't come on a lot

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Look at our record you can see why

9. Quote Originally Posted by hossman3000 View Post
    Brian Shottenheimer??? No I want Marty Shottenheimer back in Cleveland if Mangina continues work the team harder in practice than in the actual games. I too think Clausen will be the QB next season although I would like them to get either Eric Berry or Suh
    apologies.
    Team Andrea McNulty gangbang

'Be good or be good at it'

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan6017 View Post
    You might be the only Browns fan on here besides Joey Potter and shofma, who doesn't come on a lot

+ Reply to Thread