+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 226
FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2252

Thread: Cleveland Browns

1. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Well he is from tOSU so he may not be against coming back to Ohio. And he's not a bad strong safety. I just wish our organization was able to build and keep young talent in the way that Green Bay is able.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Well he is from tOSU so he may not be against coming back to Ohio. And he's not a bad strong safety. I just wish our organization was able to build and keep young talent in the way that Green Bay is able.
    Talent is either allergic to Cleveland, or Cleveland is allergic to talent.

I am not sure any of our athletes has ever stayed. I guess Larry Nance (once he got here) stayed. Z stayed. Vizquel stayed like 5 years longer than I thought he would, and would have stayed till the end if Indians let him.

All the rest, left us in the dust.

Ward is better than Whitner, but guess its at what price. would prefer byrd to whitner overall.

We are back in the draft 2 QBs, 3 WRs, and 2 to 3RBs, with a TE that can block and catch realm of Brownsdom

Quote Originally Posted by Monk3P0 View Post
    i could imagine gong being president. he'd be like ----abort the baby abort the airstrike abort killing the president of pakistan abort all the babies abort picking monk as my vice president abort the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Since I can barely login to this site, I figured I would post in the Browns thread, cuz, why the **** not?, I mean its pretty much a dyssfunctional mess we are talking about, so it couldn't be more perfect.

Watkins? Yes
    Carr? No (so obvious he will be drafted #4)
    Manzania? Sure (so obviously he will go to Tampa Bay)

Other like LB or RT? lololol, but its not funny, cuz Browns do this all the time, so put them down for biggest bust QB, bust RT, or bust LB at #4 and bust at#26 and bust @2nd round and bust @3rd round and bust @3rd round and bust @4th round.......................................etc etc etc etc

i could imagine gong being president. he'd be like ----abort the baby abort the airstrike abort killing the president of pakistan abort all the babies abort picking monk as my vice president abort the world
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by GongKong View Post
    Since I can barely login to this site, I figured I would post in the Browns thread, cuz, why the **** not?, I mean its pretty much a dyssfunctional mess we are talking about, so it couldn't be more perfect.

Watkins? Yes
    Carr? No (so obvious he will be drafted #4)
    Manzania? Sure (so obviously he will go to Tampa Bay)

Other like LB or RT? lololol, but its not funny, cuz Browns do this all the time, so put them down for biggest bust QB, bust RT, or bust LB at #4 and bust at#26 and bust @2nd round and bust @3rd round and bust @3rd round and bust @4th round.......................................etc etc etc etc
    Probably. Like I said a while ago, Browns shoulda kept Heckert. You know all those personnel moves that everybody is applauding Elway for? Heckert.
    Andrus Peat
    Laken Tomlinson/La'el Collins
    Jalen Collins
    Danny Shelton
    Terrence Magee/Kenny Hilliard

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Castiron View Post
    Probably. Like I said a while ago, Browns shoulda kept Heckert. You know all those personnel moves that everybody is applauding Elway for? Heckert.
    Yeah, all QB moves were Holmgren's call too, so can't even blame Heckert for that.

I said at the time, if they wanted to fire the coach and Holmgren that was wonderful, but they should have kept Hekcert. No one in the world thought Lombardi was going to anything than the awful FO person that he has always been his whole career.

Dude is the worst. Glad it got Banner fired, but seriously, Haslam should be ashamed for letting that happen. Ashamed!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Johnny Football by Asst HC Saints Joe Vitt
    http://www.neworleanssaints.com/medi...2-4bd954de4db7

He is very positive. Very very positive.

7. Join Date
    May 2013

Lol the browns

One step forward one mile backwards off the cliff into the gorge filled with spikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I severely doubt Cory's going to say that he's waiting on late PM's. That'd give a baseline for who we're waiting on.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepg View Post
    He's a frequent drunk - he could spill anything.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011

God just doesn't like Cleveland sports. Or Cleveland in general. Or maybe it's Ohio. I don't know.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Quote Originally Posted by corycurren View Post
    Lol the browns

One step forward one mile backwards off the cliff into the gorge filled with spikes
    Laced in staph

this is always the worst time of the year. Until they start playing and realize, you should have actually been MORE upset at the stupid they did in the offseason.

Johnny Football has no one to play with.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Can we body swap Greg little and Josh Gordon please? Just ban Little for the year and have Gordon wear Little's jersey? Can we do that? Okay, thanks NFL.

+ Reply to Thread