+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas to all

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Merry Christmas to all

Hope you get what you want from Santa.

I'm asking for a mansion filled with alcohol, drugs and David Garrard's hoes. Hope I get it.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Is it too much to ask for the Patriots lose to the Jaguars in the playoffs. Tom Brady to retire because he wants to get into Hollywood (where he turns out to be a sh**ty actor and no one likes him). Belicheck admits to more cheating and gets banned from the NFL for life. The Patriot players get pissed off and some request trades and are granted. Then the Patriots sign Bruce Coslet and become ceiler dwellers again.

The Jets have a great offseason draft awesome players and bring in awesome free agents and finally win the SuperBowl and tell John Abraham haha don't you wish you stayed here instead of ditching to go to the crappier Falcons?

O yea i guess I could find the girl of my dream and win the lotto. But only in a perfect world will that part happen.

Merry Christmas to All!
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007

It's a Merry Christmas if Tom Brady tears his rotator cuff while he's in a meaningless game against the Giants. The score would be 31-7 New England and Brady would only be hunting the TD record.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007

Hope everyone had a gerat holidays. Santa brought me a wii and a Hester jersey this year!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Didn't know they made Bears jerseys without Urlacher on the back...was it a special edition adam?

I'm going to talk my dad into getting me a subscription to Pewter Report

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
    Hope everyone had a gerat holidays. Santa brought me a wii and a Hester jersey this year!
    Your parents must have punched someone in the face for that Wii. The Hester jersey on the other hand might have been on a blowout sale just to get rid of them. J/K. I need a new jersey the only ones I have are of Santana Moss (in jets uni) and Jon Vilma (soon not to be a jet). Want a Kerry Rhodes or whatever #1 pick they draft.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Yeah siena I agree...drafting rookie jerseys are by far the coolest because usually no one has them.

Why is the Wii in such high demand? Isn't the only game worth playing Galaxy?

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

The Wii is awesome... I've downloaded a billion old Nintendo games. Zelda is incredible.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Nothing compares to Old School gaming...NES, Genesis for me...great memories

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Walter how much do those downloads cost?

+ Reply to Thread