+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adrian Peterson, hand over your badge.

1. Adrian Peterson, hand over your badge.

You have lost your title as best running back on the planet, I am honestly starting to think Chris Johnson is some sort of cyborg or something. He is so freaking good it's a joke.

2. Join Date
    May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Bowe and Arrow View Post
    You have lost your title as best running back on the planet, I am honestly starting to think Chris Johnson is some sort of cyborg or something. He is so freaking good it's a joke.
    I think he affects the defense everytime he walks out there just becasue he could take one to the house at any time. Also his YPC average is crazy

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Finally someone agrees with me. This kid is too fast for the NFL, no one can catch him. His timed speed is great, and he is even faster on the field. He reminds me so much of Barry Sanders with his elusiveness. While Peterson reminds me of Walter Payton with fumbling issues.

4. Barry Sanders?

Don't see it at all.

McNulty is offline The Mod that was Promised Football Debacler

Yes! The 200 page thread we just had about this exact discussion wasn't enough. Let's start it over.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I get great joy in the fact that the Colts shut down Chris Johnson in Tennessee.
    Colts CMD

QB-Peyton Manning
    RB-
    WR-Anquan Boldin
    WR-Doug Baldwin
    WR-Mohamed Sanu
    TE-Kyle Rudolph
    LT-Eugene Monroe
    LG-Matt Slauson
    C-Roberto Garza
    RG-Willie Colon
    RT-Joe Barksdale

DE-Michael Bennett
    DT-Terrance Knighton
    DT-Tony McDaniel
    DE-Robert Ayers
    OLB-Malcolm Smith
    MLB-Kiko Alonso
    OLB-
    CB-Alterraun Verner
    CB-
    FS-Michael Griffin
    SS-Marcus Gilchrist

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Chris Johnson is the greatest RB ever... against bad defenses.

WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
    PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
    NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
    Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
    Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
    MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
    PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
    Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
    Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
    ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
    Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
    TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
    InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
    Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
    EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
    EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
    Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
    BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
    Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Quote Originally Posted by ZN0rseman View Post
    Chris Johnson is the greatest RB ever... against bad defenses.
    Says the guy whose favorite team has the second easiest strength of schedule.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009

I think AP is still the reigning king. Johnson is playing better football right now, but it'll take more than 10 games to convince me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    Says the guy whose favorite team has the second easiest strength of schedule.
    Based on the most basic form of rankings ever devised, that have no real regard for actual opposition strength? Yes.

In reality? No.

WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
    PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
    NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
    Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
    Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
    MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
    PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
    Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
    Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
    ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
    Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
    TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
    InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
    Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
    EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
    EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
    Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
    BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
    Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

+ Reply to Thread