+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: 11/26- 2010 NFL Mock Draft; NFL/NCAA Picks; Fantasy Rankings/Injuries

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

11/26- 2010 NFL Mock Draft; NFL/NCAA Picks; Fantasy Rankings/Injuries

2010 NFL Mock Draft - My 2010 NFL Mock Draft has been updated for Nov. 26 (3 rounds). Expect weekly updates all season. 11/26

2009 Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings: Week 12 - Who should you start Find out here in the 2009 Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings. Check back for changes based on injuries up until Sunday kickoff. Updated: 11/26

2009 NFL Week 12 Picks - All Week 12 NFL Picks are up along with updated Vegas numbers, spreads and trends. Three high-unit selections. 11/26

Fantasy Football Week 11 Injury Reports - New feature: Fantasy Football Injury Reports - updated daily until kickoff. 11/26

College Football Picks: Week 13 - My crappy Week 13 College Football Picks are here. I have five selections for you to bet against in Week 13. 11/26

2009 Fantasy Football Week 12: Start Em, Sit Em - Start Em, Sit Em for Week 12 NFL Fantasy Football has been posted. 11/26

NFL Picking Contest - An NFL Picking Contest. It's free to enter and there are monthly cash prizes! 11/26

2010 NFL Mock Draft Database - Looking for 2010 NFL Mock Drafts? I have 104 listed. Eight updates for Thursday. 11/26

2009 NFL Free Agents - Check out all the 2009 NFL Free Agency moves. My free agency rankings have been updated, so you can see the best players available (6 cuts/signings on Wednesday - ALL FREE AGENCY LISTS UPDATED for Nov. 26.) 11/26

NBA Picks - NBA Picks return for the 2009-10 season. Picks to be posted daily around 4-5 pm Eastern. 11/26

SanchoPanza is offline Sawft Mod Justice A... Great... Playa... Like... JaMarcus...

In the write up for the Seahawks pick...

Edgerrin James has been cut, leaving only Julius Jones and Justin Forsett in Seattle's backfield. The Seahawks clearly need help at the position, and the ultra-talented Jahvid Best is a perfect fit for their zone-blocking scheme.
    ...but you have C.J. Spiller as the pick

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009

While DT will probably be a need this offseason, that's not the main reason why the Bills' run defense is poor. It's because we have undersized LBs that get decimated by injury every year, and a secondary that's very poor at allowing huge runs.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009

I would love if the Pats came out of the draft with a class like that.

FYI: on pick 83.:
    Amazingly, only Jaguar has more than 1.5 sacks this year.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Who is this Blair White guy, you have mocked for Carolina? Is he any good, I never heard of him.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Mallett at #9? That seems a bit excessive after having 2 good games. I think his arm strength is very overrated.

And what is that Idaho logo you have? Unless it's a caricature of our 45th President, you get it right.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008

he'll sell tons of tickets for at least two years.
    I am still not convinced he actually will.

Blue is offline Master of English 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Not a big fan of this Packers mock. Charles Brown in the 1st, okay, but no defensive backs in the first three rounds makes me want to vomit. OLB isn't a need; Green Bay has some options there with Desmond Bishop, Brad Jones, and Jeremy Thompson. We have nothing behind Tramon Williams at corner, and I'm stunned that Detroit isn't abusing Jarrett Bush today. You have Javier Arenas going five picks after Green Bay's 2nd round selection. Both of the reasons Cincinnatti would take him apply to Green Bay as well, especially with Al Harris and Will Blackmon having uncertain futures ahead of them.

In the third round, Tyson Alualu isn't a bad pick, especially given who's on the board, but end is a bit of a luxury pick this year. It's not as big of a need as safety, where both Atari Bigby and Nick Collins have expiring contracts and Derrick Martin and Jarrett Bush are the top back-ups.
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverTyrant View Post
    I have a small *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepg View Post
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    CMD V Green Bay Packers

QB Matt Ryan, DE Cam Jordan, DT Nick Fairley, DT Fletcher Cox, WR Michael Floyd, CB Sean Smith, G Evan Mathis, OT Riley Reiff, CB Casey Heyward, RB Ryan Mathews, MLB Dont'a Hightower, OT Gosder Cherilus, WR Mike Williams, LB Connor Barwin, S T.J. McDonald, TE Garrett Graham, LB Manny Lawson, C Kyle Cook, S Da'Norris Searcy, CB Corey Graham, DE Osi Umenyiora, G Mackenzy Bernadeau, FB Vonta Leach, WR Jarius Wright, DL Ricky Jean-Francois, RB Bryce Brown, WR Junior Hemingway, DE Kamerion Wimbley, OL Alvin Bailey, S Sanders Commings, LB Nico Johnson, 32.10

10. It would be pretty crazy with the media frenzy that would ensue if four quarterbacks were taken in the top 10.

+ Reply to Thread