+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL=Trash

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009

NFL=Trash

I'm no longer an NFL fan or a Viking fan after this travesty. I noticed Goddell was there as well and rightfully so but I'm now positive more than ever that there is a secret society within the NFL that rigs these games. NFL has completely lost my viewership for the 2010 season (no cap) and the 2011 season beyond (I hope there is a lockout)

Yes I do realize that the Vikings shot themselves in the foot but the refs made this worse than it was. Without the ref calls the Vikings were going to win this game. I know have a theory about greased balls, etc.

I really don't care about the Super Bowl now or care about the NFL after this period. I wish I could magically go back in time 30 years where I could watch football the way it was meant to be played. Yes, I would suffer watching through all 4 Viking super bowl losses instead of watching the piece of **** it has become.

Vikings got absolutely no flags in this game and the Tom Brady rule should have been in effect for the 1st Favre interception. The PI call at the end of the game should have been null as well. Overall the Vikings played bad but the Saints played a lot worse and didn't deserve to win the game. At least if the Vikings won we would get an entertaining Super Bowl. I'm looking forward now to a Monday where I read online that Peyton Manning (The Greatest QB ever, you can thank me later Colts Homer) has torched the Saints for the worst beating in the history of the Super Bowl.

Until then, I'm done watching football and honestly I think every person has to warrant a look within their own soul on how they treated Brett Favre throughout the year. If he was playing on your own team and shouldered the load like he did then I'm sure you would back him as well and not cheer when he got injured earlier. Michael Jordan came back from retirement twice and we still cheer him don't we?

NFL=Trash, end of story. I'm done watching sports for the time being (except college) since I know every "professional" league is rigged in some way. Thank God I'm entering college next year and have something to do during my Sunday's instead of watch the **** that football has become.
    WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Vikes had twice the 1st downs, twice the yardage and still lost, oh, and the Saints had 3 times more penalty yards against them.

So cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by blue5213 View Post
    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

If the Vikings don't throw/fumble away 17-21 points they win this game.

Sure it sucks if refs affect a game, but if the team doesn't screw up so much, they win.

Nobody to blame but the Vikings themselves.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Whichever team lost this game wouldn't have a gripe. They both shot themselves in the foot and screwed up multiple opportunites to win this game.

On a side note, you're going to college next year and will have things to do on Sundays? Like what? I never did **** on Sundays in college.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009

I get how everybody says Vikes this and Vikes that. I'm no longer a ****ing Vikings fan anymore, answer me like an indifferent fan. Answer it with evidence or you're like a 4 year old trying to put together a complete statement that I already know.
    WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Refs were sooooooo against the Vikings. I mean Vikings had 2 penalties for 10 yards against them! So biased! (Saints has 9 penalties for 100 yards... hmmm)
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

7. Rigged? How so please explain?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Chicago Bears: In Hibernation since 1985

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Blame it on AP, Berrian, Harvin, and every other guy who fumbled.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WIN A GAME IF YOU GIVE UP THE BALL 5 FREAKING TIMES! there
    And now for something completely different

+ Reply to Thread