This is my signature.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Quote Originally Posted by supremeworldemperor View Post
    Sour Grapes.
    make good whine

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009

conspiracy theory makes no sense cause Favre > Saints so this has no basis at all. Let the Vikings homers cry they can't be reasoned with anyway and if we're lucky they really stop watching.
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

4. ****ing crybaby.

5. Someone's mangina is sore this morning.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    You should calm down. There are so many things to consider, like that your team is not the Rams or Lions.
    quoted for effing truth! Whine that your team lost the NFC Championship game. Hell we're happy when we win 2 games! Some people and their damn self-entitlement.

7. Just for you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thought i'd sink to their level
    Team Andrea McNulty gangbang

'Be good or be good at it'

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by vikeme428 View Post
    I'm no longer an NFL fan or a Viking fan after this travesty. I noticed Goddell was there as well and rightfully so but I'm now positive more than ever that there is a secret society within the NFL that rigs these games. NFL has completely lost my viewership for the 2010 season (no cap) and the 2011 season beyond (I hope there is a lockout)

Yes I do realize that the Vikings shot themselves in the foot but the refs made this worse than it was. Without the ref calls the Vikings were going to win this game. I know have a theory about greased balls, etc.

I really don't care about the Super Bowl now or care about the NFL after this period. I wish I could magically go back in time 30 years where I could watch football the way it was meant to be played. Yes, I would suffer watching through all 4 Viking super bowl losses instead of watching the piece of **** it has become.

Vikings got absolutely no flags in this game and the Tom Brady rule should have been in effect for the 1st Favre interception. The PI call at the end of the game should have been null as well. Overall the Vikings played bad but the Saints played a lot worse and didn't deserve to win the game. At least if the Vikings won we would get an entertaining Super Bowl. I'm looking forward now to a Monday where I read online that Peyton Manning (The Greatest QB ever, you can thank me later Colts Homer) has torched the Saints for the worst beating in the history of the Super Bowl.

Until then, I'm done watching football and honestly I think every person has to warrant a look within their own soul on how they treated Brett Favre throughout the year. If he was playing on your own team and shouldered the load like he did then I'm sure you would back him as well and not cheer when he got injured earlier. Michael Jordan came back from retirement twice and we still cheer him don't we?

NFL=Trash, end of story. I'm done watching sports for the time being (except college) since I know every "professional" league is rigged in some way. Thank God I'm entering college next year and have something to do during my Sunday's instead of watch the **** that football has become.
    get over it, I was pissed of for 12 hours, but im done, you will be watching football again...w/e

9. By the way Viking fan McCluster is a WR at the next level
    Team Andrea McNulty gangbang

'Be good or be good at it'

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by chicagojay View Post
    By the way Viking fan McCluster is a WR at the next level
    really wouldnt think that, I guess he doesnt have right build to be a RB, maybe vikes would be better off making Harvin the RB/Slot guy next year

+ Reply to Thread