+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL=Trash

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Quote Originally Posted by vikeme428 View Post
    I don't like being roped in with those homers. I'm more intelligent and have superior intellect to them. I don't homer for my own team and I actually thought that Walt was close to dead on about this matchup. I don't really "homer" as much as I should and if you could read the first damn line of the whole thread (that's called a disclaimer to the mentally impaired) then you would see I am no longer a Viking or NFL fan. But you're illiterate and headstrong trying to show me up somehow. You failed and now take it in the anus like a man.

That line made me lol for some reason. Gotta love arguing superior intellect to people you don't even know.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Brett Favre's career officially ends with a pick ........AGAIN . I don't think he'll be back next year. More gripes for Vikes fans.

3. On a side note, I really don't get the Favre hate. The beating he took today almost made Balboa V Drago (Rocky 4) look like a pillow fight. He played like a man today, and should at least earn some respect for that.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
    Penalties:
    Saints - 9 times for 88 yards
    Vikings - 5 times for 32 yards

and you say it was skewed towards the saints? every call in the game was legit. sure there were bad spots and such but those things happen in EVERY SINGLE GAME. quit your *****ing.
    Alright I made a misstep on that, how about factor in the challenges and BS plays.

Favre no call on Tom Brady rule, no lunging at QB's legs (results in No Int)
    Pierre Thomas doesn't make it to the endzone (result in possible no overtime, Vikings win)
    Bush TD (This is debatable and I want to see a pic of this)
    Overtime:
    4th and inches, again really hard to tell here this might have been a 1st.
    Leber PI call, come on really now, it was over his head

The key thing about the Saints penalties is that some were 15 yarders that didn't matter (Rookie LB running into Reynaud on punt).

There were a ton of questionable rulings here, beyond that of the Pittsburgh game earlier in this season (I really had no problem other than the tripping) but this is on the level of that Pittsburgh-Baltimore game a few years ago IMO, terrible calls by the refs screw one team out of winning.
    WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by vikeme428 View Post
    I don't like being roped in with those homers. I'm more intelligent and have superior intellect to them. I don't homer for my own team and I actually thought that Walt was close to dead on about this matchup. I don't really "homer" as much as I should and if you could read the first damn line of the whole thread (that's called a disclaimer to the mentally impaired) then you would see I am no longer a Viking or NFL fan. But you're illiterate and headstrong trying to show me up somehow. You failed and now take it in the anus like a man.
    Do you actually have to live near Vikings fans? Do you have to put up with the Brett Favre **** suckers every day? yeah.
    And now for something completely different

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009

You know how colours have psychological effects? like apparently orange provokes hostility and blue has a calming effect?

I think there's something about purple that attracts whiny people. think about it. Vikings fans and Ravens fans are the 2 worst teams for complaining and *****ing about the refs.

(not actually directed at the starter of this thread, just thought it was an appropriate place for this theory)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Favre got the **** kicked out of him and kept getting back up. It was really impressive how he kept fighting, right up until he threw that terrible INT.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Just to piss you off because you are obviously are freaking out. Not a big deal. The team with the most points won. But...

G O S A I N T S

Quote Originally Posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    I hate you Kyle Orton, I hate your family, I hate your dog, if you have cats I hate those, I also hate any fish you have, I hate your hobbies, I hope you fail at most things you do.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by tbod10 View Post
    That line made me lol for some reason. Gotta love arguing superior intellect to people you don't even know.
    Why not? Homers are blinded by passionate love for a certain team and have no awareness or intelligence of their surroundings while indifference pays off as you can see the whole scope of vision. Pretty easy concept IMO.
    WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008

FYI, you're acting like a typical Vikings fan right now. WHAAAAAAA WHAAA. Seriously, what did I say before? they never deserved to win
    And now for something completely different

+ Reply to Thread