+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL=Trash

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009

He'll be a football fan by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    I hate you Kyle Orton, I hate your family, I hate your dog, if you have cats I hate those, I also hate any fish you have, I hate your hobbies, I hope you fail at most things you do.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
    1) it was a legit no-call. The Brady Rule is about the knee. Vilma hit him AS THE BALL WAS IN HIS HANDS. meaning it's a legit tackle. not to mention Vilma was pushed into him.
    2) Thomas was legit in the endzone.
    3) Bush was legit in the endzone.
    4) it was easily a first.
    5) PI isn't about if it's uncatchable. It's about when the ball is thrown, whether it is possibly catchable. very subjective. and when the ball was thrown, it was catchable, then Leber tackled the dude.

and for the record. I hate both of these teams. but the Saints won. fair and square. next time, maybe look at Favre's 3 turnovers and tell me it's not the reason why you lost. because it is.
    1) Vilma is not in question, sorry but try again when you watch it over.
    2) Pierre was down, even Troy "Dallas Homer" Aikman agreed
    3) Debatable
    4) IDK, I might agree
    5) He didn't tackle him. Ball was 2 feet above him.

Overall, try coming at me with an unbiased perspective and then you might make progress. Until then, please go back to your ****hole of a living quarter with your mom and watch sportscenter.
    WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by piazzajordan2 View Post
    He'll be a football fan by next week.
    Honestly I'm looking more forward to Nascar than the Super Bowl.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Crying is not going to make your team magically appear in the super bowl. There were just as many questionable calls on both sides of the ball. Get over yourselves and be men

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

I'm with you dude... I seriously question whether I want to watch football anymore, even before this game. I had a serious discussion with my wife about it today, and honestly, it has become a negative input for me. I don't enjoy it, even when my team wins, because I know it's all futile anyway, because the league doesn't benefit from my team winning. I seriously don't really want to pay attention to it anymore... and that's sad for me, having been such a hard core fan for so many years of my life.

The NFL has wanted the Cinderella story of a Saints Super Bowl ever since Katrina... and they finally got it. In spite of having a story like Favre, I never believed for a minute the Vikings would make it this year, even after the Cowboys game... I knew we would lose, and I didn't want to watch this game, but my wife convinced me... and I wish I hadn't... it wasted 3 hours of my life.

Oh, and I suggest rewatching the Harvin fumble.

WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
    PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
    NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
    Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
    Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
    MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
    PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
    Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
    Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
    ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
    Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
    TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
    InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
    Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
    EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
    EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
    Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
    BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
    Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Quote Originally Posted by vikeme428 View Post
    I already said it retard, I'm done with football.
    This is a football forum so will you be done here too?

SanchoPanza is online now Sawft Mod Justice A... Great... Playa... Like... JaMarcus...

Lol big babies

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by hossman3000 View Post
    Crying is not going to make your team magically appear in the super bowl. There were just as many questionable calls on both sides of the ball. Get over yourselves and be men
    Says somebody who I'm sure has cried over their team losing at some point. ****ing hypocrite.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    On a side note, I really don't get the Favre hate. The beating he took today almost made Balboa V Drago (Rocky 4) look like a pillow fight. He played like a man today, and should at least earn some respect for that.
    I'll always respect the way he has played and his legendary career, but he angered people with the way he has retired and tried to force his way back into the league on multiple occasions. Also, hearing too many talking heads constantly remind everybody about "how he is just having fun out there" and praise the ground he walks in is plain obnoxious so people wish for him to go away so they don't have to hear about it. I can't fault him for how he plays and wants to continue playing, but he could have handled it better. He played tough today and it was fitting of how he has been so durable throughout his career.

As for the refs in the game, I don't think they were that bad but it's just a close game of this magnitude and the multiple reviews were a pain.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    This is a football forum so will you be done here too?
    Yup, hit the nail right on the head.

And Sanchez, head back to the live in games thread. Your presence is not needed here because you can't analyze anything or add to the conversation. Go back to your little fort in the live in games thread.

+ Reply to Thread