+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 251
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Draft Discussion Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Yeah, especially if Berry is off the board. I'm starting to lean back toward Clausen. That whole "I wish I liked him more" thing sounded so staged.
    I wish I remember where I saw it, but I saw a quote from Holmgren a few days ago where he semi recanted what he said, saying that he wished he would have phrased it better. But the end of the quote was puzzling, it went something like "I'll say anything the week prior to a draft, but I kind of regret saying that, but I can't really elaborate on why I had to say it".

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Some of the NFL Net guys think Tebow will go in the first because someone will fall in love with him as the face of their franchise.

If the Pats got him he would have the best chance of succeeding there. Bill always gets guys to fit into his system and play better than they would normally play somewhere else(think of all the corners, wr's)

Plus look how good the pats made a crap qb like Cassell look.

Plus learning from Brady is a great thing

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009

If Bruce Campbell is not taken by the Raiders will he likely fall out of the first?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by TerrapinPrime View Post
    If Bruce Campbell is not taken by the Raiders will he likely fall out of the first?
    Out of the top 20 for sure. Not out of the first, because Oakland would move up for him. Lol.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

There's been talk about a trade between Miami and Dallas, possibly sending Spears, Bennett, and some picks to move up for someone, either a safety or Dez Bryant. That would really screw up some mocks.

1.5- Tom Brady, QB, 2.28- Brian Orakpo, OLB, 3.28- Marcell Dareus, DT, 4.5- Percy Harvin, WR, 5.28- Tyrann Mathieu, CB/FS, 6.5- Justin Smith, DE, 7.28- Jerry Hughes, OLB, 8.5- Brian Cushing, ILB, 9.28- Tyvon Branch, SS, 10.5- Larry Warford, OG, 11.28- Jermichael Finley, TE, 12.5- Arian Foster, RB, 13.28- DeAngelo Hall, CB, 14.5- Chris Clark, OT, 15.28- Sidney Rice, WR, 16.5- Dominic Raiola, C, 17.28- Carl Nicks, G, 18.5- Marcel Reece, MN, 19.28- Jabari Greer, CB, 20.5- Nick Roach, MLB, 21.28- Charles Woodson, FS, 22.5- Khalif Barnes, OT, 23.28- Brett Keisel, DE, 24.5- Asante Samuel, CB, 25.28- Jacoby Jones, WR, 26.5- Jonathan Stewart, RB/TVHost, 27.28- Tommy Kelly, DE, 28.5- Jonathan Martin, OT, 29.28- Thomas Keiser, LB 30.5- Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR 31.28- Mike Brisiel, OG, 32.5- Dustin Keller, TE

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    There's been talk about a trade between Miami and Dallas, possibly sending Spears, Bennett, and some picks to move up for someone, either a safety or Dez Bryant. That would really screw up some mocks.
    I have Thomas going 12 in the contest mock to the Eagles, and Bryant 22 to Dallas.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
    Damnit I really don't know what to do with this Browns pick
    I just went with Clausen.

8. is there a website where its showing for free?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Albert View Post
    is there a website where its showing for free?
    NFL.com

edit: not sure why I put a question mark at first, haha.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Albert View Post
    is there a website where its showing for free?
    Ain't nuthin' in this world free but Jesus.

+ Reply to Thread