+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 251
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2502

Thread: Live Draft Discussion Thread

  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    37,482

    Quote Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
    Damnit I really don't know what to do with this Browns pick
    Derrick Morgan and Jerry Hughes are some dark as knight horses I think. If Berry goes to KC or Seattle, don't be shocked if one of those two get called upon.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    37,482

    There's like four "predraft rumor" thread right now so I'm not sure where this goes, but I'll post it here:

    PFT: Tebow's agents says "we pretty much know where he's going"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ere-hes-going/

    Makes me think he's definitely getting drafted today because either Jacksonville or Buffalo or some other darkhorse plan on taking him in the first or already have trades in place to get him late in the first.

    edit: just read the whole thing. Tebow's dad is certain he's going in the top fifteen. This is me calling it:

    Giants trade #15 and third round pick to Jacksonville to draft Rolando McClain
    Jags use #15 to draft Tebow.

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Joplin, MO
    Posts
    9,181

    Quote Originally Posted by ckane138 View Post
    There's like four "predraft rumor" thread right now so I'm not sure where this goes, but I'll post it here:

    PFT: Tebow's agents says "we pretty much know where he's going"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ere-hes-going/

    Makes me think he's definitely getting drafted today because either Jacksonville or Buffalo or some other darkhorse plan on taking him in the first or already have trades in place to get him late in the first.
    This makes me think he's going either 8 to Jacksonville, 9 to Buffalo, or 10 to Jacksonville.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    37,482

    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs365 View Post
    This makes me think he's going either 8 to Jacksonville, 9 to Buffalo, or 10 to Jacksonville.
    See the edit or my sig.

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Joplin, MO
    Posts
    9,181

    Quote Originally Posted by ckane138 View Post
    See the edit or my sig.
    I could see that. The Giants could be trading up for a safety or a DE, too. Lol. Hopefully both our claims come true.

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,461

    I think the Rams will take Bradford. Agreed?


    Quote Originally Posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    I hate you Kyle Orton, I hate your family, I hate your dog, if you have cats I hate those, I also hate any fish you have, I hate your hobbies, I hope you fail at most things you do.

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    37,482

    Quote Originally Posted by piazzajordan2 View Post
    I think the Rams will take Bradford. Agreed?
    **** man that's bold. I sure hope not, otherwise my mock is debacled.

  8. SanchoPanza's Avatar
    SanchoPanza is offline Sawft Mod Justice A... Great... Playa... Like... JaMarcus...
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    78,558

    Please no Tebow, please no Tebow

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Joplin, MO
    Posts
    9,181

    Quote Originally Posted by ckane138 View Post
    **** man that's bold. I sure hope not, otherwise my mock is debacled.
    To quote a fellow Clausen fan:

    **** Sam Bradford

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,054

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Zbimg View Post
    I'm so pumped up right now!
    Starts at 1:30 am for me, so it'll be a tough day at work tomorrow...
    Tough night too, when you are in Europe.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts