+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Yeah, I'm like 99% sure I'm the only Bucs fan on this board, but whatever, at least now I can have spirited conversations with myself without coming off like a lunatic, I hope.

Anywho, I sincerely hope the Bucs are targeting Everson Griffen with their 35th overall pick, and then take the best reciever on the board at 42 tonight. In the third, I'm feeling the best CB available, unless there just isn't anyone who warrants a 3rd rounder, in which case, OT.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Well, I get partial credit for them taking the best WR on the board, right?

****in' Brian Price...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Do you know Matt McGuire?

Quote Originally Posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    I hate you Kyle Orton, I hate your family, I hate your dog, if you have cats I hate those, I also hate any fish you have, I hate your hobbies, I hope you fail at most things you do.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Of him, obviously. But I've no idea of his rooting interests.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010

You are not alone

And I don't mean that in a creepy, Michael Jackson kind of way. I too am a Bucs fan, even though I hardly ever visit these forums (48 hour work weeks, 2 kids, trying to go to school, and writing for Deblogled...only time left is for drinking).

But definitely a Bucs fan, and looking forward to seeing how far Freeman's come this week against the Brownies. Thoughts?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Hey, I've heard of you.

My main thought is I don't understand how all the Browns fans I've encountered are so incredibily confident going into today's game. The game is a complete toss-up at best, at worst it's going to be another Jake Delhomme masterpeice.

But I'm excited to see Freeman, if a little apprehensive. He looked crisp in his two pre-season games, but there may have been a little bit of rust develop in his time off. Hopefully, though, he just picks up where he left off with Mike Williams.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010

I think said Browns fans bought the hype on Delhomme, forgetting that he likes to throw the ball into double-coverage and doesn't enjoy the motion of following through. Part of the Brownies' problem, though, is play selection. I'm glad Tampa won, but the Browns were gashing the Bucs with the run. I like TB's linebackers, but all of them (even Ruud) overrun too many plays. That has to stop. The Bucs dodged a bullet, but they need to take a long look at the film on this one.

I think Freeman and Williams will be a real bright spot, too. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

"Hey, I've heard of you" = the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me LOL

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010

I was pretty impressed with how they played today. The run defense looked adequate against a good running team. And yeah, we benefitted from some boneheaded playcalling, but Josh Freeman looked absolutely incredible today. He's a stud, there's no two ways about it.

9. It is sad that the most recent post is from September. I hate that we have lost so many starters to injuries, I wonder how different it would be if we did not have the week 4 bye. I was really hoping that Talib would have a 10 int year and McCoy could get a couple more sacks, but I cant see us winning many more games with such an injury depleted depleted team. At least we cant have a losing season this year, really hope we can pull off one more win.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011

I have gone back and forth on the Adrian Clayborn thing since the beginning of the college football season. Everything I read says that he is great against the run, but 17 reps at his pro day? Really? At 280lbs he posts a 17? Combine his total with Gerald McCoy's and we still wouldn't break the record. I'm confused, but in my life it's necessary.

+ Reply to Thread