+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dissecting What Brandon Marshall's recent Article Really Means:

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Dissecting What Brandon Marshall's recent Article Really Means:

What he really is saying will be in bold:

"Asked what has impressed him about the Dolphin team he joined after being acquired in an April 14 trade with Denver, Marshall replied, “The word that comes to mind is passion. You take on the character of your leader. Coach (Tony) Sparano being our leader, he’s really passionate and emotional about football, and that trickles down to our locker room.” And, no saying 'I am Josh F*cking McDaniels and if I say that Matt Cassel is a better quarterback than Jay Cutler, Matt Cassel will be a better quarterback than Jay Cutler' does not qualify as passion but more as lunacy.

He said quarterback Chad Henne possesses “one of the best arms I’ve been around,” adding, “I’ve worked out with a lot of guys, and I’m sure his arm is up there with the best.” Also, remember I played with Kyle Orton last year so he makes Pennington look like he has a good arm.

He said the quality of the Miami receiving corps that has impressed him most is its intelligence.

“That alone helps me, because a lot of times I go off my ability, but being around a group of guys that are so smart just helps me on the football field. The more I know the better I’ll be out there. We put a lot of pressure on each other to be accountable, make plays and be where we are supposed to be. Well sh*t, these receivers suck.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009

I'm wondering if I should draft him in my FF league.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Eh, I not going to put a lot into this because last I checked he hasnt even practiced yet due to injury.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Josh McDaniels and Kyle Orton weak arm jokes? Meh.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Eh, I not going to put a lot into this because last I checked he hasnt even practiced yet due to injury.
    Really? They were showing clips on NFLN yesterday when talking about Chad Henne and Brandon Marshall was running around out there wearing the magical #19.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Quote Originally Posted by JLash View Post
    Really? They were showing clips on NFLN yesterday when talking about Chad Henne and Brandon Marshall was running around out there wearing the magical #19.
    You know with that jersey on he is bound to drop at least 10 passes.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by wraith36444 View Post
    And/or cost us a ball game or 2....

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008

But win the Jets games?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008

The Colts game and Saints game he singlehandedly lost...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008

at least he won't own the jets on special teams yay!!!

+ Reply to Thread