+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58
FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
Results 571 to 577 of 577

Thread: Bengals vs. Cowboys - 2010 Hall of Fame Game Live In-Game Thread

  1. TeHDruiD's Avatar
    TeHDruiD is offline WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF Perennial Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    7,986

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDown View Post
    Had to record it, just watched some of the 1st half. One thing that kinda pissed me of was that the Bengals kept blitzing. I mean, this is a preseason game right? And I am not just talking LBs, but they were sending defensive backs on blitzes. I though there was some kind of unwritten rule against that?
    You gotta approach it like it's a real game, I don't have a problem with heavy blitzing

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,913

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDown View Post
    Had to record it, just watched some of the 1st half. One thing that kinda pissed me of was that the Bengals kept blitzing. I mean, this is a preseason game right? And I am not just talking LBs, but they were sending defensive backs on blitzes. I though there was some kind of unwritten rule against that?
    Nah, the only game that you can't blitz in that I know of is the Pro Bowl.

    Quote Originally Posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    McGee actually looked decent, Jordan Palmer completely sucked.
    TODD MCSHAY WAS RIGHT! HE SAID HE'D RATHER HAVE JASON SMITH AND STEPHEN MCGEE THAN MATT STAFFORD!!!!111!!! PRAISE THE MCSHAY
    Follow me on Twitter for my draft thoughts and updates!
    Quote Originally Posted by piazzajordan2 View Post
    Childress is chewing gum like a snotty middle school female whore.

  3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,455

    Quote Originally Posted by Preston627 View Post
    Nah, the only game that you can't blitz in that I know of is the Pro Bowl.



    TODD MCSHAY WAS RIGHT! HE SAID HE'D RATHER HAVE JASON SMITH AND STEPHEN MCGEE THAN MATT STAFFORD!!!!111!!! PRAISE THE MCSHAY
    Lulz. Did anyone agree with McShay at the time? Because, looking back at that... uh...

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    38,281

    Quote Originally Posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    McGee actually looked decent, Jordan Palmer completely sucked.
    I thought McGee looked pretty crappy. He had bad awareness and some "what the hell was that?" decision making.

    (Yeah I know I'm picking on a third string second year player. What else am I supposed to do when I watch the second half of the first preseason game?)

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    80

    To me the whole game looked like a team with 2 weeks worth of camp versus a team with 1 week of camp.

    -c

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    2,617

    Quote Originally Posted by ckane138 View Post
    I thought McGee looked pretty crappy. He had bad awareness and some "what the hell was that?" decision making.

    (Yeah I know I'm picking on a third string second year player. What else am I supposed to do when I watch the second half of the first preseason game?)
    I agree. He was bailing out of the pocket too early at times, trying to scramble around too much. Didn't help that the Dallas 2nd, 3rd string O-line was stinking it up. He is 3rd string QB, but I know they want him to take Kitna's job. If he doesn't he stands to be cut so he needs to start moving in and feeling the pocket more or else he's gone.

  7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,455

    Quote Originally Posted by ckane138 View Post
    I thought McGee looked pretty crappy. He had bad awareness and some "what the hell was that?" decision making.

    (Yeah I know I'm picking on a third string second year player. What else am I supposed to do when I watch the second half of the first preseason game?)
    Out of McGee, Kitna, JT, and J. Palmer, I thought McGee was the best. He scrambled too much and always threw to his right, but still. I thought McGee was going to be challenged by UDFA Matt Nichols for the #3 spot, but based on last night, McGee will be challenging Kitna for the #2 spot.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts