+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Seahawks 31, 49ers 6. Nuff said?

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
    Nate Clements ****ed us. After he bit on the one play, the Niners were scared to step up in pass coverage for the rest of the game, letting the Seahawks dink and dunk to victory.

Alex got ****ed by having his first game this season in Qwest. This game isn't much of a concern for me. We always lose to the Seahawks once a year.

What is a concern is the ****ing delay of game. JUST ****ING LINE UP QUICKER.
    Lol. You have a quarterback that has NEVER in his five year career known how to read a defense in his drop, yet you blame the schedule makers?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Just saw the NFLN highlights for this game and Deion Sanders asked Steve Mariuchi "Coach, did he ever do that for you?" after the big Mike Williams play and Mooch said "once or twice, but that was it."

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Quote Originally Posted by ckane138 View Post
    Just saw the NFLN highlights for this game and Deion Sanders asked Steve Mariuchi "Coach, did he ever do that for you?" after the big Mike Williams play and Mooch said "once or twice, but that was it."
    That's what I like about what PC is doing by giving players a second chance, and this highlights the example. He gave both Reggie and Mike a shot, and those of use who remember Reggie Williams (9th overall by Jags 2004) as a Husky remember him as an absolute stud college player. His big problem was that he thought talent was enough. He certainly had talent, but he didn't think he needed more than that. Same with Mike Williams, but when both were invited, Mike proved that he had desire and was willing to work for it. He actually put in the work to be on the roster.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010

I also think that Carroll will be willing to give Haynesworth a second chance when the Skins cut him in 3 weeks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
    I also think that Carroll will be willing to give Haynesworth a second chance when the Skins cut him in 3 weeks.
    Oh jeez haha.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Who in the world did the Seahawks have on their defensive line?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Life View Post
    they have a colin cole that has really stepped up his game since leavin green bay

also rookie Dexter Davis played well gettin 3 tackles and one sack. he is a DE btw . just like red bryant who came out of nowhere to post 3 tackles 1 sack and 1 ff

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009

I never understood why people were down on Seattle in the first place.
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

9. Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Life View Post
    Nobody. Chris Clemons managed to pressure Smith though. Their secondary might be better but they were playing Smith so tough to say. They'll almost definitely get torched by a good QB.
    Last edited by Mister3nOut; 09-13-2010 at 12:10 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    excuses, excuses, excuses...the hawks were just the better tm, you dont just get blown out by 25 pts on accident
    Yeah, they were the better team yesterday. Doesn't mean that nothing I said wasn't true...

We sucked yesterday. That's true. But don't go on like the Seahawks are something big.

What's concerning isn't Alex's play. We knew that was going to have a 90% chance of being ****.

What's concerning is our defensive line play, which was practically nonexistant, and our offensive line play, which was absolute ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.

+ Reply to Thread