Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Bradford's 1st game

1. Sam Bradford's 1st game

I got around to watching the NFL network's extended highlight package of the Rams/Cardinals game. Wow is Bradford impressive. I had him right behind Stafford in my 2008 rankings, and I wonder if he would've ended up being the better QB prospect with a full 2009 season.

He's Kurt Warner in every way possible.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Please keep Franchize out of this thread.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Please keep Franchize out of this thread.
    Haha. So true.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Trigger Franchize!

But, I agree. Bradford has all the makings of a guy that could be an elite quarterback in the next few years, and the Rams are really due with the way things have been going for them lately. If they go after one of the elite WR prospects in next year's draft, that offense could actually be pretty lethal. I'd be a pretty big fan of, say, A.J. Green and (a healthy) Donnie Avery, with Amendola in the slot, and Laurent Robinson/Mark Clayton as 4th/5th options. Steven Jackson could use a backup as well.

And obviously they should fire the hell out of Pat Shurmur.

5. You stupid herbs.

Bradford is the best QB to come out since Peyton, he's better than every single QB to come out since.

The kid can play and not only play, but play right now. His learning curve is just ridiculous, and finally someone sees that.

And believe bro, if Bradford comes out in 2009, he'd be playing for Detroit and the Rams would be stuck with Rex Grossman 2.0

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Noooooooo!!!!!! He found the thread.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Franchize View Post
    You stupid herbs.

Bradford is the best QB to come out since Peyton, he's better than every single QB to come out since.
    Plain and simple no !

8. Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Trigger Franchize!

But, I agree. Bradford has all the makings of a guy that could be an elite quarterback in the next few years, and the Rams are really due with the way things have been going for them lately. If they go after one of the elite WR prospects in next year's draft, that offense could actually be pretty lethal. I'd be a pretty big fan of, say, A.J. Green and (a healthy) Donnie Avery, with Amendola in the slot, and Laurent Robinson/Mark Clayton as 4th/5th options. Steven Jackson could use a backup as well.

And obviously they should fire the hell out of Pat Shurmur.
    Shurmur should have been fired this past offseason, but he wasn't so no need to cey over spilled milk, and yes A.J. Green is the target, if not him than Baldwin or Jones. Bradford needs a guy who can get consistently open. He'll get them the ball, thats the easy part, but getting a guy the ball thats open is the problem.

Donnie Avery is all but done. I hate to say it, I really liked him. And this year was going to be the year he could actually get someone to throw him a good pass. But with a nasty knee injury and the projected #1 pick by the Rams to be a wide out he will be the low man on the totem pole.

Projected lineup after the 1st RND Pick.

1. Green or Jones or Baldwin (depends on where the Rams pick)
    2. Robinson
    3. Amendola
    4. Avery (if healthy and not cut) if he is cut then it's Gibson
    5. Gilyard

Also don't be shocked if the Rams select in the low 10's or high teen's and see Mark Ingram the selection either. The big thing in St.Louis other than of course getting Sam help in the receiving department is desperately adding RB depth. They would love to have a 1...2 Punch.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008

What's the point of putting someone on your ignore list if people quote him/her/it/them?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Plain and simple no !
    Uh yea....Nuff salad

Closed Thread