+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Clausen Benched

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Jimmy Clausen Benched

I know this thread will recreate the great debate of Jimmy Clausen....

http://twitter.com/carolinagrowl/status/27752459553
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008

well it was too early to throw him in there anyway...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Plenty of qb's have been benched and have come back. Jimmy needs to stay focused and learn

4. I would've just left him out there. You already know that Matt Moore has nothing to do with your future, let the kid get out there and keep learning

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Tony Pike time?

6. Join Date
    May 2010

Lulz.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by cutty View Post
    I would've just left him out there. You already know that Matt Moore has nothing to do with your future, let the kid get out there and keep learning
    so moore has what ? 4 good games last year and 3 bad ones this year and you are judging ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    so moore has what ? 4 good games last year and 3 bad ones this year and you are judging ?
    I've seen him play maybe twice including once this year, and that was enough. Weak arm with too much loft, horrific decision making, and inconsistent accuracy. I don't see what there is to like about him, there's no untapped upside there or anything like that. Let him continue on his lifelong backup career path, that's where he belongs

So yes I am judging, Matt Moore sucks

9. Quote Originally Posted by cutty View Post
    Matt Moore sucks
    I think people were just confusing their excitement for the benching of Delhomme for their excitement over Matt Moore. He's not good.

10. Join Date
    May 2010

I've seen him play maybe twenty times, and that was enough. Weak arm with too much loft, horrific decision making, and inconsistent accuracy. I don't see what there is to like about him, there's no untapped upside there or anything like that since he was the most NFL ready QB in the history of ever. Let him continue on his lifelong backup career path, that's where he belongs

So yes I am judging, Jimmy Clausen sucks

+ Reply to Thread