+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Clausen Benched

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Sometimes I get the feeling that people think we hate Clausen just because we're mindless trolls.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Bradford's better.

Oh no he didn't!

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

The Panthers are in an awful position. They have a coach making decisions on a young quarterback he doesn't care about because he won't be around next year. If their owner wasn't such a cheap *******, he would have just fired Fox during the bye week. The Panthers could legitimately go 0-16.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009

I don't agree with this at all, sure Clausen looked like ****, but that can be said with his freshman year as well at Notre Dame. He only gets better with experience, it is not about winning now, but building for the future.
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    I don't agree with this at all, sure Clausen looked like ****, but that can be said with his freshman year as well at Notre Dame. He only gets better with experience, it is not about winning now, but building for the future.
    Fox doesn't care about the future though because he won't be back next year. If I were the owner, I wouldn't allow him to make any decisions.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Fox doesn't care about the future though because he won't be back next year. If I were the owner, I wouldn't allow him to make any decisions.
    Great points. W's and L's don't really matter for the Panthers anymore, it's all about getting Clausen ready for 2011 so they can see what they have in him.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009

The panthers ****ing suck. Cowboy fans complain about jerry jones, raiders fans complain about al davis, I wish our owner cared half as much as these owners do about their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherfaninfl View Post
    The panthers ****ing suck. Cowboy fans complain about jerry jones, raiders fans complain about al davis, I wish our owner cared half as much as these owners do about their teams.
    It's a shame. At least those guys give a damn.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Walt wouldn't you have fired Fox a long time ago anyways?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    I've seen him play maybe twenty times, and that was enough. Weak arm with too much loft, horrific decision making, and inconsistent accuracy. I don't see what there is to like about him, there's no untapped upside there or anything like that since he was the most NFL ready QB in the history of ever. Let him continue on his lifelong backup career path, that's where he belongs

So yes I am judging, Jimmy Clausen sucks
    Isn't it time to bust out Franchise and hee haw about this some more?

+ Reply to Thread