+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Clausen Benched

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    Walt wouldn't you have fired Fox a long time ago anyways?
    Nah I've never been anti-Fox prior to this year. It just seems like he's mailing it in now.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008

come one carolina sucks see what clasuens got and build for the future since face it hes trying out for the next coach anyway

Blue is offline Master of English 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Why is John Fox still the coach? There is absolutely nothing to be gained from keeping him until the end of the season-nothing. Carolina fans deserve better than this ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverTyrant View Post
    I have a small *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepg View Post
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    CMD V Green Bay Packers

QB Matt Ryan, DE Cam Jordan, DT Nick Fairley, DT Fletcher Cox, WR Michael Floyd, CB Sean Smith, G Evan Mathis, OT Riley Reiff, CB Casey Heyward, RB Ryan Mathews, MLB Dont'a Hightower, OT Gosder Cherilus, WR Mike Williams, LB Connor Barwin, S T.J. McDonald, TE Garrett Graham, LB Manny Lawson, C Kyle Cook, S Da'Norris Searcy, CB Corey Graham, DE Osi Umenyiora, G Mackenzy Bernadeau, FB Vonta Leach, WR Jarius Wright, DL Ricky Jean-Francois, RB Bryce Brown, WR Junior Hemingway, DE Kamerion Wimbley, OL Alvin Bailey, S Sanders Commings, LB Nico Johnson, 32.10

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The Panthers are in an awful position. They have a coach making decisions on a young quarterback he doesn't care about because he won't be around next year. If their owner wasn't such a cheap *******, he would have just fired Fox during the bye week. The Panthers could legitimately go 0-16.
    This. They need figure out what they are doing by dropping Fox now.

5. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosCon View Post
    Isn't it time to bust out Franchise and hee haw about this some more?
    But, I don't like Bradford. Maybe when the Panthers get a top 5 pick and draft Mallett as their franchise QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    But, I don't like Bradford. Maybe when the Panthers get a top 5 pick and draft Mallett as their franchise QB.
    There would have to be a rookie salary structure. Can't see cheap Jerry Richardson paying all that guaranteed money to a QB.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Nah I've never been anti-Fox prior to this year. It just seems like he's mailing it in now.
    Now we know where Jack Del Rio got his work ethic from.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010

Wasn't one thing that was supposed to help Jimmy Clausen was that he HAD experience in the West Coast offense and would be able to hit the ground running? So much for that.
    Anywho, Bradford has finally shown he's better, and I can't believe I thought that I compared Sam to Jimmy in the first place.
    Of course, I could be completely wrong in the next 2-3 years, but what's the fun in waiting till then?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanisy View Post
    Wasn't one thing that was supposed to help Jimmy Clausen was that he HAD experience in the West Coast offense and would be able to hit the ground running? So much for that.
    Anywho, Bradford has finally shown he's better, and I can't believe I thought that I compared Sam to Jimmy in the first place.
    Of course, I could be completely wrong in the next 2-3 years, but what's the fun in waiting till then?
    That's what a lot of people felt like after the 1998 NFL Draft with Peyton Manning vs. Ryan Leaf. (And to some extent, the 2005 NFL Draft with Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009

That's what a lot of people felt like after the 1998 NFL Draft with Peyton Manning vs. Ryan Leaf. (And to some extent, the 2005 NFL Draft with Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith)
    I didn't see anyone who had Bradford and Clausen going 1 and 2 in their mock drafts.

+ Reply to Thread