+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Scary question

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Scary question

If the Bucs beat the Falcons (big "if" in my opinion especially when you analyze the team stats), are they the best team in the NFC?

Pretty crazy when you think about it.

2. Hard to say, especially with how the Saints and Steelers beat em. The Giants are who I'd mark the best if the Bucs beat the Falcons.
    "The Big 10 is actually the superior conference to the SEC."

"Them's fightin words."

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Giants. That being said the Bucs have been incredibly impressive, but I refuse to buy them as a serious playoff contender. In two or three years they could be sick though.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I'd take Josh Freeman over Eli Manning, and that's a big argument for Tampa over the Giants if I could make one.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009

4000 yards and playing 8 games in the meadowlands says eli is better atm

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009

no, at best they would be #3, NYG is clearly better and Ill take GB over TB as well

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

You don't become the best team in the NFC by beating the third-, fourth- or fifth-best team in the NFC.

Right now it's...

1. Giants
    2. Packers
    3. Falcons
    3a. Saints
    3b. Eagles

Bucs have played two winning teams this year and have been destroyed in both games. The Rams also dropped 4 Freeman INTs and should have won that one.

8. I would not take Freeman over Eli at this point. No way Freeman throws against Dallas like Eli did in that Monday Night game. Freeman can't carry his team as of right now, if TB gets behind, they are done. But in a year or two, def might change.

9. Quote Originally Posted by LovemyBills View Post
    I would not take Freeman over Eli at this point. No way Freeman throws against Dallas like Eli did in that Monday Night game. Freeman can't carry his team as of right now, if TB gets behind, they are done. But in a year or two, def might change.
    Josh Freeman has 6 4th Quarter comebacks in 1.5 years of playing. Id still take Eli because he has developed into a much better QB but still gets a bad rep for playing in NY, his older brother and his receivers tipping balls, but Freeman is gonna be pretty ****ing good in about a year and a bit

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008

No, their wins are close against opponents who are .500 or worse (CIN, CLE, STL, AZ, CAR) and got blown out badly but the two plus .500 teams they played. I would need to see some consistency on the winning team front as in either playing them close or winning.

+ Reply to Thread