+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle @ chicago

1. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

Seattle @ chicago

Thought I'd post this after the game started so paying clients don't rebel,

The Chicago Bears had a much better season than anyone had imagined. The Packers and Vikings were supposed to fight it out for supremacy in the NFC North, but it was the Bears that won. The Seattle Seahawks are now the Cinderella darling of the playoffs. Let's rewind the tale of this team over the last 2 weeks and then before. The Seahawks hosted the St. Louis Rams for what amounted to a playin game in week 17. Noone wanted to touch the Seahawks, with 70% of the public on St. Louis. The Seahawks rose up and beat the Rams rather handily16-6 keeping them out of the endzone. Last week noone wanted any part of this team vs the reigning Superbowl Champion New Orleans Saints, but they rose up to the occasion and beat them 41-36. Now the Seahawks have been anointed the chosen one, as a team that noone wanted to touch is now a public darling with 60% behind them. Are we overlooking th fact this team gave up nearly 500 yards last week? Maybe we are forgetting their last 5 games vs teams with a winning record show them losing by a total of 114 points or 22.8ppg? Oh but they beat the Saints, and beat Chicago in Chicago, therefore they will stay within 10 points here. WRONG! The fact they beat Chicago here, is serving notice to the Bears and they won't be caught off guard. Seattle lost 9 games by 15 points or more, which tops any team in the league, and they are not home anymore! They will get crushed here. This also fits my 18-1 ATS system for the divisional round a well as the 22-6 ATS system. Bears in a blowout.

McNulty is offline The Mod that was Promised Football Debacler

Posted when the Bears have a 14-0 lead? Nice.
    Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
    The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
    THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
    THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

3. Quote Originally Posted by MREAST View Post
    Bears in a blowout.
    Quote Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
    Posted when the Bears have a 14-0 lead? Nice.
    /thread

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Probably had 2 versions prepared

5. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

yes Bears were up 14-0 correct! I made it all up just for the forum

6. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

exactly righ I had 2 versions, I have been caught! Had a big writeup repared for the Seahawks too

7. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

gave half my clients the eahawks one and half the Bears one, just as Walter says. But I'll tell you what, if anyone can find anywhere a writeup I did picking the Seahawks here, or a client getting the Seahawks from me, I'll pay that person 50,000.00!

So go ahead, find it!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009

I feel dumb for even participating but just don't reply to this idiot. He's shown that he can go on for pages, ranting about **** when no one is even reading or replying. He's a hack just let him go away.

10. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

good advice

+ Reply to Thread