+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle @ chicago

1. Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Guys, bet USA -130 over England in the Revolutionary War. Guaranteed winner.
    I will back that pick.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Learn how to quote first.

3. Learn how to quote first.

Will do. Good Advice

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009

OMGZ I LOST LIEK $$30K ON THIS GAEM F*** YOU A**HOEL!!!
    a

5. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

MrEast i respect your pick but your logic behind posting your play after the game is 14-0 is completely rediculous. This market should be ALL about the people vs the books. What walter does here with his free service is trys his best to help people beat vegas and beat the books. What your doing is the exact opposite, if you have info on a game why not help other people beat the already billionaire bookies? if you dont want to post info on the game thats fine but DO NOT come in here and post your pick after the game is 14-0 . you;ve lost all my respect

I tried to make it all about the people beating the books, and put multiple winners in here, only to be called a scammer, only to be told I use bogus systems that don't work, and even your Captain (Walter) can't stop dissing me, after he called a "ceae fire" So now I'll put all my picks in here after the fact so you can follow Walter's 8 unit picks all the way to the poorhouse!

6. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

Here is another one for you:

Pick Admin

NFL Football
    NFL Picks 2010-2011 Season
    New York Jets @ New England Patriots - Sunday January 16, 2011 4:30 pm
    5 units (Play of the Day) ATS: New York Jets +9.5 (-120)
    Units: 5

The New England Patriots have won 8 straight games, and has scored 30+ points in everyone of them. They have held 4 of their last 5 opponents to 7 points or less, so how in the world are the Jets going to even be in this game by halftime? That is the logic of someone that doesn't do very well in picking games. The jets have done very well in defending the Patriots offense. If you look at the last 8 meetings, excluding the year Brady missed, the Jets have held New England to 20,9,14, and 14 points in 4 of them. The fact the Patriots won 8 straight games is a huge negative, because they are now way overpriced. Teams that enter a playoff game on an 8 game winning streak or longer are 2-10 ATS! The jets also were doninated by New England 45-3 in their last meeting. teams revenging a loss vs an opponent of 14 points or more and have a winning record on the season are 29-4-2 ATS! This game also fits my 18-1 ATS and 22-6 ATS division round angles. I'm going with the Jets here.

7. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

Let's not forget this one:

Pick Admin

NFL Football
    Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers - Saturday January 15, 2011 4:30 pm
    5 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Pittsburgh Steelers -3 (-125)
    Result: WIN for +4 unit(s)

The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Baltimore Ravens have really slugged things out over the last several years. The last 7 meetings between these teams show that 5 of the 7 have been decided by 3 points or less, and 6 of 7 by 4 points or less. So when prospective gamblers take a look at this one, they will be seeing value on the side of the Ravens getting a FG. I don't see it that way at all. The 2 Pittsburgh losses were with Dixon, and Batch at QB, while the 5 Steeler wins were behind Big Ben, and when they played in the playoffs, it was the only game won by more than 4 when Pittsburgh beat the Ravens in Pittsburgh 23-14. Joe Flacco has really struggled vs the Steeleres. Flacco has made 7 career starts and has thrown 6 TD's and 7 INT's while posting a disasterous passer rating of 69.5. The Ravens biggest weapon is Ray Rice, and he has not scored against the Steelers in 6 games. Big ben on the otherhand is 6-0 vs the Ravens with 10 TD passes. I like the Steelers in this one.

8. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

Of course National Championship games hapen to:

Pick Admin

College Football
    College Football Picks 2010-2011 Season
    Oregon Ducks @ Auburn Tigers - Monday January 10, 2011 8:30 pm
    5 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Auburn Tigers -1.5 (-110)
    Result: WIN for +4.55 unit(s)
    Net Units: 4.55

The SEC has won the last 4 BCS Championship games and they really haven't been close. The average margin in the 4 wins is 16.8ppg. This conference is far superior than any other conference in the country, and they will prove it again. Auburn had no cupcake schedule as they took on 9 Bowl opponents, and went 9-0 straight up and 7-2 ATS, and averaged beating these teams by 12ppg, and outgained them by nearly 100 yards. Oregon faced 6 Bowl teams and went 4-1-1 ATS, but allowed them an average of 7 points more than their season average as well as 100 yards more than their season average. This game features something that no other BCS Bowl game has ever featured, and that is a player that is out of the QB position that is an accurate passer, but at the same time the best running back, with the most speed than oregon has seen all season. Not to mention he is 6'6" 250, and delivers blows, doesn't take them. Oregon on the season has averaged well over 500 yards a game, and brings some speed and skill issues of their own for the Auburn defense to handle. That has not translated very well in BCS Championship games. There have been 12 BCS Title games and never has a team that averaged over 500 yards a game won one, unless they were playing against another team that also averaged 500+ yards, and then the worst offense won. The numbers show the team with the better offense is 2-10 straight up in BCS Championship games. Look at some prolific offenses, and what has happened. Oklahoma averaged 562.1 yards and scored 14 points. Florida St. averaged 549 yars and did not score a point! (they got a safety in the game). There have been a pair of #1 ranked offenses in BCS Championship games, they both lost. When there has been a 6+ differential or more in offensive points scored per game, which Oregon holds over Auburn, the better offense is 1-6 straight up in BCS Championship games. Auburn has a lot of experience against big offenses, as they faced 5 teams ranked in the top 18, while Oregon faced just 1. As usually the case, turnovers will play a role in this one, and Auburn simply does not beat themselves. Auburn has turned the ball over just 7 times in their lst 9 games, and while Oregon plays fast, they also play sloppy, turning the ball over 2 or more times in 8 of their last 10 games. Auburn is 6-0 ATS this season against great teams that outscore their opponents by 10+ points a game, and overall Chizik is 9-0 ATS in that situation. I look for Auburn to win

9. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

Wildcard round anyne:

Pick Admin

NFL Football
    New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks - Saturday January 8, 2011 4:30 pm
    5 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Seattle Seahawks +10.5 (-115)
    Result: WIN for +4.35 unit(s)
    Net Units: 4.35

The Seattle Seahawks became the first team in NFL history to win their division with a losing record. They will get a home game vs the New Orleans Saints, and that building is very difficult to play in especially in a playoff atmosphere. The Saints are not even close to what they were a year ago, and Drew Brees has been a turnover machine, and the defense has been going backward. Their running game is down to 3rd string running backs, and this number is way to high. The Seahawks have had their moments in this building this season, and in the playoffs no team has ever come in here and won by more than a TD and they have won their last 4. Saints are 1-8 ATS vs teams with a losing record in their last 9, and have never won a playoff game on the road. I'm riding with Seattle in this one.

10. MREAST is offline Undefeated ATS After The Game Starts Rookie

Pick Admin

NFL Football
    Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles - Sunday January 9, 2011 4:30 pm
    5 units (Normal) TOTAL: Under 46.5 (-110)
    Result: WIN for +4.55 unit(s)
    Net Units: 4.55

This game is going to be played in a very windy environment with the winds gusting to over 40MPH. That is going to have a rather large impact on this game from a scoring standpoint. The winds will be out of the northwest. Northwest wind here means it will be blowing diagonally across the field, negating an advantage going in either direction, but will have a serious influence on both the kicking and passing games. Packers have played 7 of 8 on the road to the under and Philly 5-1-1 to the under in their last 7 as a playoff favorite. Teams that commited 4 or more turnovers in their last game playing at home in this one with a total of 42-49.5 are 180-115 to the under. Under gets the call.

+ Reply to Thread