+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Kevin Kolb should have to earn the starting job.

  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,555

    Kevin Kolb should have to earn the starting job.

    I know it's only the first game of preseason, but he's been awful thus far. 60 of his 68 yards went to Fitzgerald and he only went 2/5 for a whopping eight yards outside of that. Skelton, on the other hand, has played quite well.

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,933

    Wait, he got the ball to his best player and it worked for him?! AND it was the player he's spent the most time with during the offseason? THIS MAN SHOULD BE CUT IMMEDIATELY!!!!111!!!!eleven!!!!!

    oh, wait.......
    The Future. The Way. The Life. Stafford 2013.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,555

    So what's Kolb gonna do when Fitz is double/triple covered?

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,933

    Throw to the open guy after he has more reps with the other team? It's not that hard. Plus, you must admit, there aren't many reliable receiving options unless you want to count an old TE or a sleeper #2 wideout as reliable. He'll get better.
    The Future. The Way. The Life. Stafford 2013.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Ohio State University
    Posts
    2,790

    Why are you still allowed to make threads ffs.

    He was far from awful.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    42,681

    Quote Originally Posted by Run-DMG View Post
    So what's Kolb gonna do when Fitz is double/triple covered?
    Throw it up and watch as Fitz does what Fitz does.

    This board needs a 'cool' emoticon, just for this post.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    40,763

    Quote Originally Posted by Chg91 View Post
    Throw it up and watch as Fitz does what Fitz does.

    This board needs a 'cool' emoticon, just for this post.
    the dog with the sunglasses

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,555

    Quote Originally Posted by Death In Taxes View Post
    Why are you still allowed to make threads ffs.

    He was far from awful.
    Why hasn't someone broke into your house and ended your worthless and meaningless life ffs

    Right, because eight yards on five attempts just screams awesome.

    The fact is, Kolb hasn't done **** to warrant having the job handed to hi without him. Skelton has played much better.

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    42,681

    Quote Originally Posted by Run-DMG View Post
    Why hasn't someone broke into your house and ended your worthless and meaningless life ffs
    In the words of the venerable MF4L, **** just got beefy.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ellijay, Ga
    Posts
    17,966

    Quote Originally Posted by Chg91 View Post
    In the words of the venerable MF4L, **** just got beefy.
    Roast beefy.

    mmmmmmmmm

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts