+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hate Mail for my Week 4 NFL Picks

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Hate Mail for my Week 4 NFL Picks

Thought I'd throw them in here. I only have two for now, and I thought I'd have more.

From pgup9:

Just wanted to tell you how awesome you've been for me so far this year. I say that seeing as how you've been on a downward spin for like 2 years now, and you've been ****ting the bed at the end of every year (like usual). Anyway, I came up with a great plan for this year, to start taking the opposite bet of everything you've been betting because you suck so bad, and it's been working out great!!! Just like I predicted!!! BUT, for the sake of your fans, I wish you could predict games as well as I predicted you ****ting the bed this year lol.

It's kinda sad to think that you spend all day and night 6 days a week reading info and watching tape, just to come up with a crap pick for Sunday's, but it's been working out great for me, so I'm not complaining. Hey, at least you came up with that idea of making Zero Unit picks for games that you can't pick worth ****, otherwise hell, who knows how awful you'd really be doing.

My friends and I all laugh our asses off at how you "Pad Your Stats" with your Pre-Season record and money totals too. The rest of us real gambler's know what your true numbers are though my man.
    So anyway, just wanted to thank you again and tell you to KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

My Response:

Thanks for taking the time to send that e-mail. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Not sure how padding the stats in preseason logic works though. Is making money in August any different than making money in September/October? Can you not buy cool things with money made in August?

From T.J. M.

You should post on your website how I read your ****ty snf pick and after reading your ****ty pick I went big on the ravens and the over. You're cool dude..,

My Response:

Why? It was a zero-unit pick. I didn't even bet my own pick. Why would you bet it?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011

lol, glorious.
    NFL Mafia II -- A-Hern's Last Stand: Sign-Up!

QB, Robert Griffin III; WR, Julio Jones; WR, Andre Johnson; OT, Jason Peters; WR, Mike Wallace; DT, Vince Wilfork; DE, LaMarr Houston; OG, Josh Sitton; OG, Logan Mankins; DT, Sharrif Floyd; OLB, K.J. Wright; S, Johnathan Cyprien; DE, Adrian Clayborn; OT, William Beatty; RB, Trent Richardson; MLB, David Harris; OLB, Zach Brown; CB, Jamar Taylor; TE, Jermaine Gresham; CB, Tracy Porter; C, Peter Konz; CB, Kayvon Webster; WR, Jerrel Jernigan; CB/S, Champ Bailey; OT, Tyson Clabo; DL, Tyson Alualu; WR, Santonio Holmes; FB, Greg Jones; OL, Mike Johnson; DE, David Bass; DE, Cornelius Washington

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007

I love the hate mail, lol
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NCAAB Record (3-4)
    Next Game - 12/13 vs Albany (2-6)
    Last Game - 12/7 @ Rider (4-5) L 68-80
    Prize Pool Total = $6

Season long bets

Trent Richardson Under 825.5 RY 3 units
    Tom Brady Over 4400 PY 1 unit
    Eric Decker Over 825.5 RY 5 units
    Mercedes Lewis Over 500.5 PY 3 units
    Geno Atkins Under 8.5 Sacks 3 units
    Calvin Johnson Under 11.5 TDs 3 units
    Ravens Over 8.5 Wins 3 units
    Bills Under 6.5 Wins 3 units

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Dammit I missed the deadline for Week 4 Hate Mail

Looks like I just have to wait until Week 5 though

6. Well, he has a point about the pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by easyreader View Post
    Well, he has a point about the pre-season.
    What's the point? Does the gov't tax more in August? Do people not accept paychecks in August?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    What's the point? Does the gov't tax more in August? Do people not accept paychecks in August?
    Real men only get paid between October 1st and November 31st.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Vbsiena View Post
    I love the hate mail, lol
    Your sig is great hahahaha

10. Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I'm glad you made money, but nobody really cares that you were able to predict the outcome of a meaningless preseason game.

+ Reply to Thread