Todd McShay's 2012 NFL Mock Draft - Dec. 22
For those who don't want to pay:
1. Colts - Andrew Luck QB
2. Rams - Matt Kalil OT
3. Vikings - Morris Claiborne CB
4. Browns - Trent Richardson RB
5. Jaguars - Quinton Coples DE
6. Buccaneers - Dre Kirkpatrick CB
7. Redskins - Robert Griffin QB
8. Dolphins - Matt Barkley QB
9. Panthers - Justin Blackmon WR
10. Bills - Riley Reiff OT
11. Eagles - Luke Kuechly ILB
12. Chiefs - Jonathan Martin OT
13. Cardinals - Courtney Upshaw DE/OLB
14. Titans - Andre Branch DE
15. Chargers - Mark Barron SS
16. Seahawks - Landry Jones QB
17. Giants - Vontaze Burfict ILB
18. Bengals- David DeCastro G
19. Bears - Michael Floyd WR
20. Cowboys - Fletcher Cox DE/DT
21. Bengals - Alfonzo Dennard CB
22. Jets - Alshon Jeffery WR
23. Broncos - Devon Still DT
24. Browns - Kevin Reddick OLB
25. Lions - David Wilson RB
26. Texans - Zebrie Sanders OT
27. Ravens - Mike Adams oT
28. Steelers - Jarvis Jones OLB
29. Patriots - Melvin Ingram DE
30. 49ers - Kendall Wright WR
31. Patriots - Johnathan Banks CB
32. Packers - Ronnell Lewis OLB
Lots of terrible picks, and the draft order isn't even correct.
I think you'd have to be a crack addict to believe the Browns would pass on Barkley and Griffin.
Baby Jesus I want to believe Andy Reid would forgo his ego and take Keuchly......but I just can't see it.
How is this draft order even possible? Texans, Ravens, Steelers, Saints, 49ers, Patriots... Can you have 3 AFC teams in a row like that, then directly follow it with 2 NFC teams?
Originally Posted by Walter
Edit - Ninja'd by Walt.
Originally Posted by Daniel
RG3, Barkley, or Blackmon would be better than Coples.
For a second I thought this thread was about the WF forum poster. haha.
McShay is an idiot. The best individual unit in the AFC South and possibly the entire AFC is the Houston offensive line, yet McShay mocks us a tackle who doesn't even fit the scheme. Typical.
Hilarious draft order, and Kendall Wright is not a first round pick. I don't care how fast he is. Dwight Jones is such a better prospect than Wright it's not even funny.
I cant believe he's being paid to do stupid **** like this. I do, however, like how he mocked Claiborne to the Vikings and RG3 before Barkley.
That draft order is based with the SOS only factored in the opponents played so far this season instead of all 16 oponents on the year.
But yes I hate this mock, I hate Landry to Seattle, he doesn't fit at all. I agree with Walt that it would be a shocker if Holmgren passed on Barkley.
I think a lot of people are making the mistake of thinking that this is where McShay thinks those players should go. When really, it's what he's predicting the team to do. He knows a lot of people that work for these teams, if he says a team is interested in someone, I always give it some weight even if I think that team is making a dumb decision.