+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: 12/28- 2013 NFL Mock Draft; Week 17 NFL Picks; Start-Sit; NCAAF Game Recaps

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

12/28- 2013 NFL Mock Draft; Week 17 NFL Picks; Start-Sit; NCAAF Game Recaps

2013 NFL Mock Draft - My 2013 NFL Mock Draft has finally been updated. 12/28

Week 17 NFL Picks - Week 17 NFL Picks have been posted. Vegas betting action updated. 12/28

2011 Fantasy Football Week 17: Start Em, Sit Em - Start Em, Sit Em for Week 17 NFL Fantasy Football has been posted. 12/28

College Football Game Recaps - Recaps of college football games with a focus on 2012 NFL Draft implications. More game recaps added. 12/28

NBA Picks - NBA Picks return for the 2011-12 season. NBA Picks to be posted daily. 12/28

Sunday Smackdown - Discuss or talk trash about every NFL game in our new Sunday Smackdown section. 12/28

2012 NFL Mock Draft Database - Looking for 2012 NFL Mock Drafts? The new 2012 NFL Mock Draft Database is now up. I have 201 listed. Seven updates for Wednesday. 12/28

2011 NFL Roster Cuts - 2011 NFL Free Agent Rankings (all positions). Roster cuts posted here. 12/28

2012 NBA Mock Draft Database - Check out a list of 31 2012 NBA Mock Drafts on the net. 12/28

Zodiac is offline You Can't F***ing Stop It Perennial Pro Bowler

Walt just wondering where do you have Sanders Comming in your mind for the 2013 draft. I think he could be a real sleeper. Also I really dont see us taking a TE in the first round next year when we have to replace LT. Unless of course our coaching staff gets their heads out of their ass and finally gives Valdez a shot

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009

LOL running back. A running back who is going to transfer. LOL horrible pick.
    Colts CMD

QB-Peyton Manning
    RB-
    WR-Anquan Boldin
    WR-Doug Baldwin
    WR-Mohamed Sanu
    TE-Kyle Rudolph
    LT-Eugene Monroe
    LG-Matt Slauson
    C-Roberto Garza
    RG-Willie Colon
    RT-Joe Barksdale

DE-Michael Bennett
    DT-Terrance Knighton
    DT-Tony McDaniel
    DE-Robert Ayers
    OLB-Malcolm Smith
    MLB-Kiko Alonso
    OLB-
    CB-Alterraun Verner
    CB-
    FS-Michael Griffin
    SS-Marcus Gilchrist

Blue is offline Master of English 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Draft order is wrong. Carolina, Arizona, and Green Bay can't have consecutive picks unless one of them is moving to the AFC.

How is Jake Matthews in the top 10 when he's not even the best OT prospect on his own team?

The Packers really struggle against the pass for a myriad of reasons, one of which is the lack of talent at the safety position. Even if Nick Collins is able to return from his horrible neck injury, another upgrade will be needed.
    What? This isn't true. Morgan Burnett has been great. If Collins comes back, Green Bay doesn't have a need at safety other than a back-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverTyrant View Post
    I have a small *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepg View Post
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt Vanderhuge View Post
    I'd like to thank Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson and Greg Hardy and Roger Goodell for making it uncomfortable to watch football today.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010

Hey Walt, you don't have an obvious starters in the Lions @ Packers but I thought of something.

If the Lions lose and Atlanta wins as expected the Lions would play New Orleans followed by the Packers.

If the Lions win or Atlanta loses the Lions would play the NFCE winner followed by San Francisco if Atlanta beats NO.

Is it just me or is that a LOT of incentive for the Lions to win? I mean if the Lions lose they would have to play the Packers in the second if the make it through the first round.
    Last edited by kirmie; 12-28-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Blue is offline Master of English 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Quote Originally Posted by kirmie View Post
    Is it just me or is that a LOT of incentive for the Lions to win?
    It's not just you. Plus, it would be the first time Detroit has won at Lambeau since 1991.
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverTyrant View Post
    I have a small *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepg View Post
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt Vanderhuge View Post
    I'd like to thank Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson and Greg Hardy and Roger Goodell for making it uncomfortable to watch football today.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Quote Originally Posted by blue5213 View Post
    What? This isn't true. Morgan Burnett has been great. If Collins comes back, Green Bay doesn't have a need at safety other than a back-up.
    Even then, Peprah isn't a bad back up. I agree with you about Burnett, he looks like a legit starter.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010

It's not just you. Plus, it would be the first time Detroit has won at Lambeau since 1991.
    Yeah, wasn't even considering that fact.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Does anyone else realise the great reckoning of SanchoPanza overtaking Walt's post count will happen in the next 19.93 to 24.36 days allowing for varience.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Draft order is wrong. Carolina, Arizona, and Green Bay can't have consecutive picks unless one of them is moving to the AFC.

How is Jake Matthews in the top 10 when he's not even the best OT prospect on his own team?

I brought this up to Charlie a while back but Charlie talked about Matthews having "bloodlines" that would appeal to some scouts.

+ Reply to Thread