3. MIN - Matt Kalil OT
    4. STL - Justin Blackmon WR
    5. TB - Morris Claiborne CB
    6. WAS - Ryan Tannehill QB
    7. JAX - Melvin Ingram DE
    8. MIA - Riley Reiff OT
    9. CAR - Dontari Poe DT
    10. BUF - Quinton Coples DE

Stopped at 10 for some reason. Makes sense to me if CLE moves up for Griffin. Bucky said Reiff would protect Manning on the right side.

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Seeing Tannehill and Ingram in the top 10 is beginning to disgust me the way Gabbert and Newton in the top 10 disgusted me last year. Obviously I was wrong about Newton... but Gabbert was pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Michael Lombardi thinks the Browns will take Ryan Tannehill at 4.
    That'd be awful. I can't believe teams still reach on QBs after seeing how ****ty Gabbert and Ponder are.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008

I hate his Chiefs pick.

5. i just cant comprehend how a team can draft tannehill top 10. Hes barely a second rounder. I also think these QB needy teams will fill the need in FA and Tannehill will drop to the mid-first. Hes just not that good.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Bucky Brooks and everyone else in denial disappoint me when they don't have Michael Floyd top 10.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011

I stopped when I saw "Bucky Brooks"
    Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

8. Oh Jesus now I'm scared because everybody thinks Poe to the Panthers

He just screams combine-hype-machine. Where was the college production? I cant recall a single high-upside low-production DT working out in years

and dont throw sack numbers at me because DT production is something you can see, not something you can quantify

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Daidai View Post
    Oh Jesus now I'm scared because everybody thinks Poe to the Panthers

He just screams combine-hype-machine. Where was the college production? I cant recall a single high-upside low-production DT working out in years

and dont throw sack numbers at me because DT production is something you can see, not something you can quantify
    Having seen a decent bit of Poe(living in TN), I love him. I think he would be an excellent pick.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Michael Lombardi thinks the Browns will take Ryan Tannehill at 4.
    With RG3 effectively off the table, I assume that the Browns will sign a FA or draft QB depth late. I just can't see Holmgren drafting a QB in the first round who wasn't a huge winner or incredibly experienced in college. McCoy was a multi-year starter and the winningest college QB ever when he left, who's only downside was physical limitations, and Holms let him slide to 85. It would confound me of they drafted a guy who only has physical upside at 4th. Or #22, for that matter.

+ Reply to Thread