+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 145
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread of Steam and Smoke and ***** (All Spoilers Permitted)

1. Join Date
    Jan 2012

Quote Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
    24/7 Threesome with Wilding wench and Shaggydog.
    Pederast.

The Jon Snow theory is all but confirmed, given the description of Lyanna's death. The real question is whether or not Dany is destined to travel to the Wall and rid the world of the Others. What Dany saw in her vision seems to support that.

McNulty is offline The Mod that was Promised Football Debacler

You guys are raising my spirits. The Boy Commander shall live!
    Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
    The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
    THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
    THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010

And don't forget that "The Dragon has three heads", that two of them are Dany and Jon is rather obvious, and now ADWD gave us a strong contender for head number three (and that one came really out of left field, I don't know anyone who expected that)... but of course given the authors delight in toying with his readers, I guess every prophecy given in the book should be taken with a big grain of salt.

McNulty is offline The Mod that was Promised Football Debacler

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    And don't forget that "The Dragon has three heads", that two of them are Dany and Jon is rather obvious, and now ADWD gave us a strong contender for head number three (and that one came really out of left field, I don't know anyone who expected that)... but of course given the authors delight in toying with his readers, I guess every prophecy given in the book should be taken with a big grain of salt.
    I don't really like the option of that contender personally but that's just me
    Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
    The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
    THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
    THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Quote Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
    I don't really like the option of that contender personally but that's just me
    Yeah, me neither, to be honest. But it's not like we've got many other strong contenders at this moment.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    What are you talking about?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Dany has had many prophetic dreams in which the phrase "The dragon has three heads" appeared, and as she has three dragons, it would make sense for three "dragons" to ride them. She is obviously one of them, and given that Jon Snow is most likely her bastard nephew he would be the second "dragon". Before ADWD, there had been a lot of speculation as to who the third one might be, but in ADWD (I'll put this in spoilers as it's really major) it was revealed that Aegon Targaryen, Rhaegar's youngest son, was not, as most people had assumed, killed by Gregor Clegane, but was saved by Varys who switched babies right before the sack of King's Landing, so Aegon was rescued and raised beyond the Western sea by the former Hand Jon Connington, and in ADWD he returns to Westeros with an army. So from a "bloodline" standpoint, it would only make sense that Dany and her nephews Jon and Aegon are "the three heads of the dragon", given that they are right now the three last living descendants of the Targaryen bloodline we know of.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Dany has had many prophetic dreams in which the phrase "The dragon has three heads" appeared, and as she has three dragons, it would make sense for three "dragons" to ride them. She is obviously one of them, and given that Jon Snow is most likely her bastard nephew he would be the second "dragon". Before ADWD, there had been a lot of speculation as to who the third one might be, but in ADWD (I'll put this in spoilers as it's really major) it was revealed that Aegon Targaryen, Rhaegar's youngest son, was not, as most people had assumed, killed by Gregor Clegane, but was saved by Varys who switched babies right before the sack of King's Landing, so Aegon was rescued and raised beyond the Western sea by the former Hand Jon Connington, and in ADWD he returns to Westeros with an army. So from a "bloodline" standpoint, it would only make sense that Dany and her nephews Jon and Aegon are "the three heads of the dragon", given that they are right now the three last living descendants of the Targaryen bloodline we know of.
    White text? HEATHEN.
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    White text? HEATHEN.
    I wasn't really sure since other peoples have used white text in the thread (although I thought the whole point of this thread was to avoid having put stuff into spoilers?) and I thought I'd rather err on the side of caution.

10. If anyone leaves this thread mad because they read a spoiler, it's there own fault. White text doesn't need to be used. Thanks for bringing it up though, so we could sort that out.
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

+ Reply to Thread