Closed Thread
Page 709 of 1916
FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 707 708 709 710 711 719 759 809 1209 1709 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 19155

Thread: Mortal Kornbat Mafia: The Game Thread

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Body Burner View Post
    Thinking about changing it

not really
    BB Giveth
    BB Taketh Away

Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Blue is offline Master of English 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
    Seriously. What the hell has been going on in that series?
    Typically when the team your playing ****s the bed it makes things easier
    Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverTyrant View Post
    I have a small *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepg View Post
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    CMD V Green Bay Packers

QB Matt Ryan, DE Cam Jordan, DT Nick Fairley, DT Fletcher Cox, WR Michael Floyd, CB Sean Smith, G Evan Mathis, OT Riley Reiff, CB Casey Heyward, RB Ryan Mathews, MLB Dont'a Hightower, OT Gosder Cherilus, WR Mike Williams, LB Connor Barwin, S T.J. McDonald, TE Garrett Graham, LB Manny Lawson, C Kyle Cook, S Da'Norris Searcy, CB Corey Graham, DE Osi Umenyiora, G Mackenzy Bernadeau, FB Vonta Leach, WR Jarius Wright, DL Ricky Jean-Francois, RB Bryce Brown, WR Junior Hemingway, DE Kamerion Wimbley, OL Alvin Bailey, S Sanders Commings, LB Nico Johnson, 32.10

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Are you saying Guru is scum then?
    He was actually drunk, or so he says.

Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    He was actually drunk, or so he says.
    This is believable enough to not attract suspicion. Trust me.
    I have a small *****.

CMD V Green Bay Packers

QB Matt Ryan, DE Cam Jordan, DT Nick Fairley, DT Fletcher Cox, WR Michael Floyd, CB Sean Smith, G Evan Mathis, OT Riley Reiff, CB Casey Heyward, RB Ryan Mathews, MLB Dont'a Hightower, OT Gosder Cherilus, WR Mike Williams, LB Connor Barwin, S T.J. McDonald, TE Garrett Graham, LB Manny Lawson, C Kyle Cook, S Da'Norris Searcy, CB Corey Graham, DE Osi Umenyiora, G Mackenzy Bernadeau, FB Vonta Leach, WR Jarius Wright, DL Ricky Jean-Francois, RB Bryce Brown, WR Junior Hemingway, DE Kamerion Wimbley, OL Alvin Bailey, S Sanders Commings, LB Nico Johnson, 32.10

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I don't like this reasoning. It's a terrible way to play.
    someone is indie

Bo Rai Cho.

It's the reason I thought Guru was trying to fake claim day 1 because he was acting drunk.
    ok, we will see if it holds up

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    My question is...who hopped on the Lynch PR express first?

That seems as scummy as anything to me.
    I was the first to accuse him day 1

Quote Originally Posted by blue5213 View Post
    You know what I find interesting?

Joe claims that he's "given" us five scum (Hyper/Prodigy/Token/Guru/Me), yet two of those have been targeted in some fashion for NKs and Joe hasn't been targeted at all.
    it worries me

I agree that PR has looked scummy and this looks really bad. But this also seems really really convenient. I doubt Kaiser would give us something this straight forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Mafia 2 all over again... Im not buying this.
    Quote Originally Posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Looks way too convenient, there is definitely some shenanigans involved.

@PR - What did you find out about Link?
    you guys, most people are defending PR saying this is mafia II all over again, I understand it seems too easy, but someone brought up a point as to why they would frame PR when he was getting heat already? why not frame someone else. It might not be a coincidence that PR was seen outside Hypers house after he had been attacked. I think in this instance for scum to use this so early would be a bad move, it could very well be an investigator.

Bo Rai Cho- seems pretty legit RC, but I have to ask...why did PR say he was very important to the town? I am unsure this guy would be a power role, something to keep in mind.

I am gonna lynch Joe because of his bad play, going after confirmed townies, and in my opinion he is playing like WF, disappearing for hours at a time[may not be his fault nevertheless] and attacking some of the best players.

lynch joelegend

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Thinking about changing it

not really
    Thank god for white text.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Blue; what is more likely to rile up to lynch someone. Naming someone that has had little to no suspicion on them this entire game and trying to rally the people to lynch that person, or naming me, a person that a lot of people have had on their top 10 scummy list since my Day 1 noobness? This is a rush lynch aimed to get rid of a third townie via lynch in the past 3 game days in order to bring night quickly in order to queue up NKs, and put E/E on it's heels. I'm telling you the truth, I am and always have been a town. I tried to call Guru on fake claim day 1 because I thought his drunkeness was an act; of which I knew was false because I am Bo Rai Cho. I also said that my character fit me (without going into detail in the original post), because it is a teacher something I am now, and I go out to bars with friends a lot (another habit of my character.) I know you think I'm creepy because I tried to hold onto your coat tails because you were as close as we are going to get without the investigator's help to being aligned on the side of good; but I was truly just trying to get a cohesive group of townies together in order to combat the scum. My mafia life is within your hands.
    if it is a onetime ability its a retarded play given you were possibly to be lynched even without the info...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Thank god for white text.
    I think I'd have a few people upset with me if I did

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    if it is a onetime ability its a retarded play given you were possibly to be lynched even without the info...
    This too. Just so convenient. Can't quite buy that this is another MD4L in SP2 situation.
    I have a small *****.

CMD V Green Bay Packers

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    someone is indie
    I'm sure somebody is. Not sure who yet, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsClov View Post
    Well in the words of Lady Gaga, "And baby when it's love if its not rough it isn't fun".
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsClov View Post
    Clov does what Clov wants. If he nailed you I hope you weren't drunk and gave consent.
    That's how I do.

Closed Thread