+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 46
FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 QB Prospect's Girlfriends Thread

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010

This picture of Tajh Boyd and his girlfriend really makes me laugh for some reason.

Also found another site with quite a few more pics of 2013 prospects and their lasses. Can post pictures on here if people are funny about following a link.
    http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p...-crop-SFW.aspx

Alastair is offline WF.com Injury Expert Perennial Pro Bowler

I'm a bit concerned with Landry Jones' future in the NFL:

Team Alastair:Cicero, Leelee, SanchoPanza, DenverTyrant, Football2ky, Johnnyallstar, Body Burner, holder_account
    From the draft:
    Quote Originally Posted by GongKong
    Wilson isn't a starter and Seattle didn't need a back up QB anyway. convert him to wildcat or WR? dumb pick and too early anways
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Seahawks could come out of this draft without a single 2012 contributor.
    From 2014 preseason:
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    Russell Wilson is no better than Nick Foles or Alex Smith.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    I suspect he is nothing more than a slightly above average QB.
    From 2014 regular season:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt Vanderhuge View Post
    Russell Wilson has peaked. He'll never get any better than this and probably decline until it's revealed that he's a chia pet in a cyborg's body.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012

I don't think that pic does here justice. Thought I saw her once on ESPN and she looked pretty doable. Don't hold me to that though.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Yeah never mind, a 5 second google search proved me wrong. Must've been someone else.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Barkley, Doege, and Carr get a stock up. Boyd gets a stock way down.

You can't hold Landry Jones' girl against him, look at him...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
    AJ McCarron and Ms. Alabama

Maybe it's just the picture, but she looks 30 and he looks 15. Not saying she isn't hot, just looks older than her 23.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy View Post
    Barkley, Doege, and Carr get a stock up. Boyd gets a stock way down. Montee Ball should go undrafted.
    Barkley has had a promise ring since he's been like 12 and rides a dirt bike around campus.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Descendency View Post
    Barkley has had a promise ring since he's been like 12 and rides a dirt bike around campus.
    Nevermind, he should go undrafted.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Lenruk View Post
    Yeah never mind, a 5 second google search proved me wrong. Must've been someone else.

I think it depends on the picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I don't think I've ever had summer reading, except in 3rd grade when I just drew pictures on a standardized reading test. Apparently I was retarded, told my parents I would never read beyond a middle-school level. Oh, how the educational system makes me chuckle.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Dude, all of you need to get laid. how many super models and hot *****es have you actually got any play from? Even a handy with no happy ending?

None based on these reactions.

AJs girl is smoking ****ing hot. Old? lolol you guise and your fickle dicks. I mean is that a defense mehcanism or something.

Dude, Landry Jones was going to suck in the NFL anyways and I bet that girl gives him every ounce of herself to him. There is more to an adult realtionship than "looks hot to other people".

Best sex I have ever had in my life, bar none, was an average looking girl that did sports in high school and still ran a lot to stay in shape. She had A cups and a bit of stumpy legs. She wasn't bad to look at, but most wouldn't say sexy. She rocked my world. You guise can go for the Kim Kardashian dead fish approach to sex, but that is awful and makes it hard to cum and even harder to be satisfied.

Plus, don't let me get going again on athletes ****ing each others women, and trying to girlfriend one that won't spread like peanut butter to all your "teammates"

Quote Originally Posted by Monk3P0 View Post
    i could imagine gong being president. he'd be like ----abort the baby abort the airstrike abort killing the president of pakistan abort all the babies abort picking monk as my vice president abort the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

+ Reply to Thread