+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 196
1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1951

Thread: Live 2012 NFL Draft Thread

  1. Walter's Avatar
    Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,028

    Live 2012 NFL Draft Thread

    April 26 is here. The 2012 NFL Draft is upon us.

    Live 2012 NFL Draft Blog - http://walterfootball.com/draftblog.php

    Discuss.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mount Vernon, Ohio
    Posts
    40,882

    I want to hear godell walk up to the podium and say "The 3rd overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft has been traded to the Buffalo Bills, they are now on the clock."

    also...1st *****es

    a suggestion to all is to turn off avatars, sigs and pictures...the site works a bit faster that way

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    25,195

    Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    I want to hear godell walk up to the podium and say "The 3rd overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft has been traded to the Buffalo Bills, they are now on the clock."

    also...1st *****es

    a suggestion to all is to turn off avatars, sigs and pictures...the site works a bit faster that way
    Someone was excited to be 1st LOL. I pointed out bad spelling Get @ Me
    I Am That Guy

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mount Vernon, Ohio
    Posts
    40,882

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Someone was excited to be 1st LOL. I pointed out bad spelling Get @ Me
    no, I just don't give a crap for a sucky man who has power issues

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    25,195

    Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    no, I just don't give a crap for a sucky man who has power issues
    You still misspelled it. Can't wait for Goodell to walk up to the podium and say any name but Tannehill to Miami.
    I Am That Guy

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mount Vernon, Ohio
    Posts
    40,882

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLegend View Post
    You still misspelled it. Can't wait for Goodell to walk up to the podium and say any name but Tannehill to Miami.
    you get a spur in your ass joe? you seem real douchy tonight

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    25,195

    Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    you get a spur in your ass joe? you seem real douchy tonight
    My Boyfriend left me LOL. In the Peterson thread I'm just in the mood to debate. Its a slow night and I'm excited about tomorrow. In this thread everyone calls out my spelling and I rarely get a chance to do the same so I took advantage of it.
    I Am That Guy

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mount Vernon, Ohio
    Posts
    40,882

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLegend View Post
    My Boyfriend left me LOL. In the Peterson thread I'm just in the mood to debate. Its a slow night and I'm excited about tomorrow. In this thread everyone calls out my spelling and I rarely get a chance to do the same so I took advantage of it.
    and in the official mafia thread? LOL

    best not to get on my bad side since im getting ready for the **** storm that will come down on the vikings if we take claibourne

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    25,195

    Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    and in the official mafia thread? LOL

    best not to get on my bad side since im getting ready for the **** storm that will come down on the vikings if we take claibourne
    Oh that I was just bored LOL. That MK game is gonna take forever.

    You know I will be 1st in line to point and luagh just like last year when they took Ponder. This year you have a great chance to point and luagh at me if Miami takes Tannehill.
    I Am That Guy

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mount Vernon, Ohio
    Posts
    40,882

    I don't point and laugh at picks unless its way out there, its retarded to grade drafts as they happen, just like Walt made fun of the von miller pick, look how that ended up

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts