Live 2012 NFL Draft Thread Rounds 4-7
Final Day of the Draft! Discuss here.
Live Draft Grades will continue to be posted until the draft ends - or my fingers fall off. Whichever comes first:
lets see how the vikings finish off this awesome draft
Walter I told you the Dolphins needed a TE LOL.
You called it all along.
Originally Posted by JoeLegend
My favorite players left are:
1. Lamar Miller - his size, speed and shiftiness I thought for sure would have him drafted by now. His vision is average but I thought some team would see great potential there.
2. Bobby Massie - Great run blocking RT with decent feet.
3. Ronnell Lewis - A very good athlete that has scheme versatility. Maybe his versatility is hurting him as he's without a true position in the NFL.
4. Alameda Ta'amu - Mammoth NT that can eat up blockers.
5. Marvin Jones - 6"3 with 4.4 speed and an outstanding catch radius. No name receivers went ahead of him.
6. Jared Crick - Missed the season but I expect his tape, experience and versatility would have had him drafted already.
7. Antonio Allen - Tall, athletic strong safety that likes to be up in the box. At 6"2 he has the height and speed to cover TEs. I expected him to coveted because of that.
8. Brandon Boykin - Physical, fast corner with playmaking ability.
9. Cam Johnson - Powerful against the run and can rush the passer. Low production for a solid athlete.
10. Josh Norman - Good ball skills, looks fluid in motion and has good size.
Really really surprised he wasn't picked up in the first 3 rounds.
Originally Posted by mdb17
I'm not really. From what I saw of him, he offers little in passing game (essential for modern RB's) and seemed average against better defenses.
Originally Posted by JLash
Hmmm. I didn't get to see him play a ton but going over his game logs it looks like he **** on Ohio St. and Virginia Tech as two of the better defenses he played last year. UNC shut him down, but it doesn't look like he was a no-show against good teams.
Originally Posted by Todd Marinovich's Trip