+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34
FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 100 Players of 2012 discussion thread.

1. Join Date
    Dec 2010

You were right, it's Stafford.

CMD Owner of the Cincinnati Bengals.
    CMD III Champion along with NorthernCharge

Quote Originally Posted by GongKong View Post
    your are such a dick. I promis you [sancho] if we meet, I will smash your teeth out in real life.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011

Bold Prediction: Next year, Megatron and Matthew are both top 10.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Run-DMG View Post
    I can't take this list seriously if they're going to list a player that didn't play a single down in 2012.
    Rules are for what the players think they will do this season. no draft picks allowed to be on list. Manning will be one of the top three QBs this year. He actually should be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Robley View Post
    Apparently a hot chick at Red Lobster today said I was "a hotter version of Jon Snow." Made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Rules are for what the players think they will do this season. no draft picks allowed to be on list. Manning will be one of the top three QBs this year. He actually should be higher.
    source

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010

I believe the show is called the top 100 players of 2012.

Some people think it's a list of the top 100 players of the 2011 season.
    http://forum.walterfootball.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13514&dateline=133661  7339

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Binton View Post
    source
    They said it numerous times on the reaction show today when defending Peyton's place on the list.

CMD Owner of the Cincinnati Bengals.
    CMD III Champion along with NorthernCharge

your are such a dick. I promis you [sancho] if we meet, I will smash your teeth out in real life.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Tokenbk View Post
    They said it numerous times on the reaction show today when defending Peyton's place on the list.
    To me this doesn't really make sense, what's the point of projecting how someone is going to do next year when you can look back at their stat's from last year. And if this truly is the case then guys like Jason Peters\ Adrian Peterson shouldn't be on the list [I know the JP injury was after the list was made]. It's also worth noting that they've been showing and talking about plays\stats from strictly the 2011-2012 season. Overall the NFL Network should've done a better job of clarifying whether it's the past season or next season because It's quite apparent many people are confused about this

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Tokenbk View Post
    And Peyton comes in @ 50.

50. Peyton Manning
    49. Maurkice Pouncey
    48. Devin Hester
    47. Mike Wallace
    46. Champ Bailey
    45. Vonta Leach
    44. Jason Babin
    43. Vernon Davis
    42. Jason Peters
    41. Matthew Stafford
    2 FBs and 2 PRs on this list man its bad. I don't like Pouncey being ahead of Jake Long. They put Long where they did cuz he missed 2 games. Pouncey has not played a full season yet. Also after Long I think they said there was 3 O-Linemen left. With Pouncey and Peters gone the last one has to be Mangold.
    I Am That Guy

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLegend View Post
    2 FBs and 2 PRs on this list man its bad. I don't like Pouncey being ahead of Jake Long. They put Long where they did cuz he missed 2 games. Pouncey has not played a full season yet. Also after Long I think they said there was 3 O-Linemen left. With Pouncey and Peters gone the last one has to be Mangold.
    Mangold for sure? Where was Logan Mankins?

**** nevermind, 64. Mankins isn't the best OL in the NFL. Why don't these players take this list seriously? It's just a list. It's not like they're asking for rocket schematics or anything.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
    Mangold for sure? Where was Logan Mankins?

**** nevermind, 64. Mankins isn't the best OL in the NFL. Why don't these players take this list seriously? It's just a list. It's not like they're asking for rocket schematics or anything.
    Penn and Staley made the list and D'Brickshaw Ferguson and Andrew Whitworth wont LOL Not to mention alot of great Guards. I already kow my snub list. Those 2 tackles and CB Brandon Flowers. I dont think Flowers will be higher than Bailey
    I Am That Guy

+ Reply to Thread