Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Faulk out for the season.

1. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Chris Faulk out for the season.

Just reported, apparently a knee injury, I'll try to find an article.

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-footbal...ate/in/3063103

^ Link
    Last edited by Donny.K; 09-06-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Anthony Barr, DE/OLB Round 2: Aaron Donald, DT/DE Round 3: Cyril Richardson, OG Round 4: Daniel McCullers, NT

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011

He's a junior right? Solid senior season saves sliding. Say that 7 times fast.

3. Join Date
    May 2011

The deep tackle class just got a little less deep.

Zodiac is offline You Can't F***ing Stop It Perennial Pro Bowler

Wow...the emergence of Rob Crisp will be huge for this tackle class now that Faulk is out. There were really only two 1st round LTs and those are Joeckel and Jones

5. Join Date
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    Wow...the emergence of Rob Crisp will be huge for this tackle class now that Faulk is out. There were really only two 1st round LTs and those are Joeckel and Jones
    You forgot Fluker, Thomas, Matthews, Waggner, Lewan, and all the other tackles who could easily be first rounders.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    You forgot Fluker, Thomas, Matthews, Waggner, Lewan, and all the other tackles who could easily be first rounders.
    Fluker doesn't look like a LT and Lewan doesn't either.
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Fluker can't play LT in the NFL, Dallas Thomas isn't a first rounder at this point and is guard. Lewan didn't look close to a first round pick against Bama, Jake Matthews is a RT, Ricky Waggner I'm not completely sold on.

Also let me rephrase that, There were 3 clear first round LTs in Joeckel, Jones, and Faulk

8. Join Date
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    Fluker can't play LT in the NFL, Dallas Thomas isn't a first rounder at this point and is guard. Lewan didn't look close to a first round pick against Bama, Jake Matthews is a RT, Ricky Waggner I'm not completely sold on.

Also let me rephrase that, There were 3 clear first round LTs in Joeckel, Jones, and Faulk
    First bold, I disagree. Second bold, he started at LT for 2 years and lots of people consider him a first rounder. Third bold, so was Tyron Smith; he has the skillset to transition to the other side.
    My point is that it's early in the process to say there are only 2 first round LTs. There are a ton of promising prospects right now, and it's ignorant to say that none of them will rise up the boards.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Another huge blow to another national title contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    First bold, I disagree. Second bold, he started at LT for 2 years and lots of people consider him a first rounder. Third bold, so was Tyron Smith; he has the skillset to transition to the other side.
    My point is that it's early in the process to say there are only 2 first round LTs. There are a ton of promising prospects right now, and it's ignorant to say that none of them will rise up the boards.
    Well if you think Fluker is a LT then you're out of your league. I know two people that consider Thomas a fringe first rounder, also if he was so good at LT why move him inside? Tyron Smith is also a completely different animal compared to Jake Matthews

Closed Thread