+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 204

Thread: Things that are higher than Brandon Weeden's QB Rating

  1. Things that are higher than Brandon Weeden's QB Rating

    The pick he was selected with in the draft
    Number of letters in his first name
    Minutes in a quarter of football
    Matt Cassel's rushing yards
    The number of interceptions Vick and Weeden combined for

    THE NUMBER SIX

    Discuss.

  2. Zodiac's Avatar
    Zodiac is offline You Can't F***ing Stop It Perennial Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    8,525

    Cheech and Chong

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canton, OH
    Posts
    18,233

    Matt Barkley.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    29,091

    The number of free wings I received from Pizza Hut. Ordered 14, got 24.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I don't think I've ever had summer reading, except in 3rd grade when I just drew pictures on a standardized reading test. Apparently I was retarded, told my parents I would never read beyond a middle-school level. Oh, how the educational system makes me chuckle.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    38,195

    If Bobby has seven apples and he gives Sally one, he still has a higher amount of apples than Brandon Weeden's passer rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.
    .

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    36,549

    Average number of times the members of this board have jacked off in the past 24 hours > Weeden's QB rating.
    Prayers out to Eric Berry.


  7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    29,091

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Average number of times the members of this board have jacked off in the past 24 hours > Weeden's QB rating.
    Yeah, but if you take me out, it's a lot closer. My 15 is really holding it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I don't think I've ever had summer reading, except in 3rd grade when I just drew pictures on a standardized reading test. Apparently I was retarded, told my parents I would never read beyond a middle-school level. Oh, how the educational system makes me chuckle.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by No Lynch View Post
    The number of free wings I received from Pizza Hut. Ordered 14, got 24.
    Dang nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Average number of times Rag jacks off every 24 hours > Weeden's QB rating.
    Fixed.
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF


  9. Zodiac's Avatar
    Zodiac is offline You Can't F***ing Stop It Perennial Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    8,525

    The total years Steve has been a virgin

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    36,549

    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Fixed.
    Oh please, you did it at least 7 times after the Lions comeback victory.
    Prayers out to Eric Berry.


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts