+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 349
1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 3486

Thread: Week 3 NFL Live In-Games Thread

  1. Walter's Avatar
    Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,562

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    30,852

    Probably won't be watching much football tomorrow. Going to the Pats game.

  3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    25,917

    Quote Originally Posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Probably won't be watching much football tomorrow. Going to the Pats game.
    Same here, but I'm going to the Titans game. w00t.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amerifatland
    Posts
    50,641

    Let's go Ravens!

    It's unleash the dragon time yall

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canton, OH
    Posts
    19,994

    I'm conflicted. I want the Browns to win, but I think bombing the season would be best for long term winning.

    Oh well, I do honestly think that the Browns can take this, as long as they can prevent Stevie from going insane with Haden out.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    41,945

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    I'm conflicted. I want the Browns to win, but I think bombing the season would be best for long term winning.

    Oh well, I do honestly think that the Browns can take this, as long as they can prevent Stevie from going insane with Haden out.
    They'll compromise by finishing in that 5 wins, 7th overall pick sweet spot.

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    41,945

    I don't think I feel good about any of my picks. I can't even remember who I'm betting on this week.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,433

    Quote Originally Posted by RoflDogs View Post
    Let's go Ravens!
    .

  9. Walter's Avatar
    Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,562

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckane138 View Post
    I don't think I feel good about any of my picks. I can't even remember who I'm betting on this week.
    Haha that can't be a good sign

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    35,662

    Quote Originally Posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Probably won't be watching much football tomorrow. Going to the Pats game.
    Have fun, dude.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts