Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1)
Line: Packers by 3. Total: 44.5.
Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Packers -5.
Walt's Projected Line (Before Week 2): Packers -4.5.
Walt's Projected Line (After Week 2): Packers -4.5.
Monday, Sept. 24, 8:30 ET
Rodgers or 12th Man? Discuss here.
Packers need to take the fans out of the game quickly. If is is close at half time, the 12th Man is going to be ridiculous. Green Bay needs to score early and quickly to take the fans out of the game. If they do that, they have a scoring advantage and a psychological advantage. If not, then they will have a hell of a time.
GREEN BAY NEEDS TO:
- Score early and often. Take the fans out and establish dominance.
- Blitz. Wilson had a tough time against ARZ's constant blitz and it threw him off big time.
- Stop the run. Pete Carroll wants to establish SEA as a running team. Stop the run and force the rookie QB to throw.
SEATTLE NEEDS TO:
- Run the ball. Marshawn Lynch is a 2nd half runner, so SEA needs to pound the ball in the run game and feel out GB's defense.
- Play Action. Establish the run game and move to play action. Get rid of the ball quickly on pass plays and keep those hot routs open.
- Swarm on defense. Don't allow YAC. SEA's pass rush probably won't get to Rogers much, but don't let him just sit in the pocket to make throws.
- Turn overs.
Actually, I think the deciding factor will be the offensive lines. Whichever line can prevent sacks will probably win the game.
Go Packers, but I think actually the seahawks have a good shot if they avoid costly turnovers.
2010 WF.com PPR Champion
2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
2013 VF Fantasy League Champion
CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
CMD V NFC North Champion
I'm fully prepared to see Green Bay destroy the offensive line time and time again, only to watch Wilson scramble for twenty yards and a first down.
2015 NBA CMD
CMD Atlanta Hawks: F LaMarcus Aldridge, G/F Jimmy Butler, C Nerlens Noel, C Karl Anthony-Towns, F Otto Porter, 114th, 127th, 162nd, 167th, 194th
I have the Seahawks winning this. So with my prime time record the Packers should win
I AM THAT GUY
Yeah I am not feeling too confident about today.
Seattle will be extra motivated and the fans extra enthusiastic because of MNF
I think I will root for the Hawks. Pete Carroll now makes me laugh and his sub-Marvin Lewis-esque won/loss record needs more wins.
I do like the Packers with the Mathews Monster and the Fatty Raji and good ole glory himself Aaron Rodgers, but NFL needs to more parity and Hawks need some heat.
Go Hawks!!!! Sorry Pack fan.....its too funny to see Carroll have success. You guys win n make the playoffs in the end, so no need to worry much