+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 144
1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers at Seahawks Live In-Game Thread

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Packers at Seahawks Live In-Game Thread

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1)
    Line: Packers by 3. Total: 44.5.

Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Packers -5.
    Walt's Projected Line (Before Week 2): Packers -4.5.
    Walt's Projected Line (After Week 2): Packers -4.5.
    Monday, Sept. 24, 8:30 ET

Rodgers or 12th Man? Discuss here.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010

And here....we...................go.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Packers need to take the fans out of the game quickly. If is is close at half time, the 12th Man is going to be ridiculous. Green Bay needs to score early and quickly to take the fans out of the game. If they do that, they have a scoring advantage and a psychological advantage. If not, then they will have a hell of a time.

GREEN BAY NEEDS TO:
    - Score early and often. Take the fans out and establish dominance.
    - Blitz. Wilson had a tough time against ARZ's constant blitz and it threw him off big time.
    - Stop the run. Pete Carroll wants to establish SEA as a running team. Stop the run and force the rookie QB to throw.

SEATTLE NEEDS TO:
    - Run the ball. Marshawn Lynch is a 2nd half runner, so SEA needs to pound the ball in the run game and feel out GB's defense.
    - Play Action. Establish the run game and move to play action. Get rid of the ball quickly on pass plays and keep those hot routs open.
    - Swarm on defense. Don't allow YAC. SEA's pass rush probably won't get to Rogers much, but don't let him just sit in the pocket to make throws.

DECIDING FACTOR:
    - Turn overs.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
    Packers need to take the fans out of the game quickly. If is is close at half time, the 12th Man is going to be ridiculous. Green Bay needs to score early and quickly to take the fans out of the game. If they do that, they have a scoring advantage and a psychological advantage. If not, then they will have a hell of a time.

GREEN BAY NEEDS TO:
    - Score early and often. Take the fans out and establish dominance.
    - Blitz. Wilson had a tough time against ARZ's constant blitz and it threw him off big time.
    - Stop the run. Pete Carroll wants to establish SEA as a running team. Stop the run and force the rookie QB to throw.

SEATTLE NEEDS TO:
    - Run the ball. Marshawn Lynch is a 2nd half runner, so SEA needs to pound the ball in the run game and feel out GB's defense.
    - Play Action. Establish the run game and move to play action. Get rid of the ball quickly on pass plays and keep those hot routs open.
    - Swarm on defense. Don't allow YAC. SEA's pass rush probably won't get to Rogers much, but don't let him just sit in the pocket to make throws.

DECIDING FACTOR:
    - Turn overs.
    Hey, wait a minute. This is a Herm Edwards-level game-plan.

Get off the internet, Herm.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2011

Actually, I think the deciding factor will be the offensive lines. Whichever line can prevent sacks will probably win the game.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Go Packers, but I think actually the seahawks have a good shot if they avoid costly turnovers.

Blue is online now Master of English 1000% USDA Young Stallion

I'm fully prepared to see Green Bay destroy the offensive line time and time again, only to watch Wilson scramble for twenty yards and a first down.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepg View Post
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010

I have the Seahawks winning this. So with my prime time record the Packers should win
    I Am That Guy

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Yeah I am not feeling too confident about today.

Seattle will be extra motivated and the fans extra enthusiastic because of MNF

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012

I think I will root for the Hawks. Pete Carroll now makes me laugh and his sub-Marvin Lewis-esque won/loss record needs more wins.

I do like the Packers with the Mathews Monster and the Fatty Raji and good ole glory himself Aaron Rodgers, but NFL needs to more parity and Hawks need some heat.

Go Hawks!!!! Sorry Pack fan.....its too funny to see Carroll have success. You guys win n make the playoffs in the end, so no need to worry much

Quote Originally Posted by Monk3P0 View Post
    i could imagine gong being president. he'd be like ----abort the baby abort the airstrike abort killing the president of pakistan abort all the babies abort picking monk as my vice president abort the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

+ Reply to Thread